• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Bump 2, Week 2/2/14

Overhauled my wants and needs to accommodate my entire binder!

Only have 2x N. :c Would you do 2x Skyla, 2x N, and Darkrai EX promo for your Mewtwo EX NXD?

Added Xerneas EX FA and lots of awesome new XY holos! Plus, I'm looking for Empoleons! Bump 2, Week 2/16/14

I have 2 empoleon DEX
I'm interested in your
Aromatisse
Trevenant
And a accelgor DEX if you have one

I'm interested in the Xerneas EX FA, I have a regular art Yveltal EX for starters and either a FA Iris or regular art Victini EX I could add. Please let me know, thanks!

I don't really need any of those cards, sorry. :( Do you have a list I can check out?

@Lugia is the best; I'll think about that and get back to you. :)

I really want you Xerneas EX FA, trevenant, and muscle bands! (Also any delphoxs if you have em')
I have a regular Xerneas EX (if you want to downgrade), Empoleons (2x), FA Iris, Shiny Virizion, Shiny Max Potion, Shiny Rare Candy, and Gold Reshiram.

That sounds about right. :) Woah, didn't see that you had shiny Empoleon. Woiuld you do...

My:
-Xerneas EX FA
-Trevenant holo

For your:
-Shiny Empoleon
-Shiny Rare Candy

I value Xerneas EX FA at $35, and Trevenant at $2-3, so I could add a little more if you'd like. The only reason I want to hold onto Aromatisse is because my friend sort of wants it. ;_;

Frost Mage said:
That sounds about right. :) Woah, didn't see that you had shiny Empoleon. Woiuld you do...

My:
-Xerneas EX FA
-Trevenant holo

For your:
-Shiny Empoleon
-Shiny Rare Candy

I value Xerneas EX FA at $35, and Trevenant at $2-3, so I could add a little more if you'd like. The only reason I want to hold onto Aromatisse is because my friend sort of wants it. ;_;
Oh, they are not shiny...:(, but I have 2 regular ones.
Also I see buy it now prices for Xerneas EX going for 25-27 dollars... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=xerneas+ex+full+art&_sop=15
And I didn't want the aromatisse but the 2x muscle bands you had.

I'd be more inclined to do:
My:
2x Empoleon (not shiny) ($10)
1x Secret rare rare candy ($22)
Total: $32

Your:
1x FA Xerneas EX ($27)
1x Trevenant ($3)
2x Muscle Band ($2)
Total: $32

I also just checked all of these prices on eBay if you want to verify.
Lastly if you had a max potion I need one too, I can add in other things.

I know, but I checked your list and you have a Shiny Empoleon listed, do you still have that? ;-;

Frost Mage said:
I know, but I checked your list and you have a Shiny Empoleon listed, do you still have that? ;-;

No sorry, literally just traded it away last weekend.
Don't look at my old list, its very outdated...so the deal I proposed...?

I'm wondering if I want to trade away my Muscle Bands away because they're sorta hard to pull and they're very useful for hitting the numbers with Empoleon/Dusknoir (a deck that I'm planning on building right now). Also, and I'm not sure if I listed this on my list, but one of them is RH, which is a little more valuable.

Frost Mage said:
I'm wondering if I want to trade away my Muscle Bands away because they're sorta hard to pull and they're very useful for hitting the numbers with Empoleon/Dusknoir (a deck that I'm planning on building right now). Also, and I'm not sure if I listed this on my list, but one of them is RH, which is a little more valuable.

Would you trade at least the non RH one and/or a max potion?

Back