• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Frost Mage said:
I'd trade you the Escape Rope, but I think I'm gonna put it in my deck. Could you do the Life Dew, Deoxys EX, and Mr. Mime for the Dusknoir and one Piplup DEX?

Sure. PM to confirm.

I'd love to do that, but you do know that Garchomp is worth about $10 less than FA N, right? I don't wanna rip you off. :c

Mmmh.... yeah seems N has gone up.

How about

my 2 skyla
1 d exp piplup
an ultra rare from the following list

yanmega prime
BW FA reshiram
LT FA emonga
LT FA shaymii EX
LT FA mew ex
LT white kyurem EX
LT FA reshiram
LT promo prerelease tornadus EX
ND promo zekrom EX
jumbo promo zoroark (by itself not the verison w several legendaries in pic)
name some other EX cards you may want...I may have it unlisted

I don't need Skylas or Piplups anymore. :( Anything I could add to the Shiny Garchomp for the FA N?

Do you have any EX from XY?

Do you collect MLP figures?

Sadly, no to both of those, even though I do love ponies. :3 Please stick with me, I really want that N. ;_;

Would you do shiny garchomp (SR from plasma set) for a near mint or very good condition FA N? I am still considering it.

Yes, my mint one is not leaving me. I can scan the card front and back and email the photos to you tomorrow. Just PM me your email address.

So yeah

the nonmint FA N ...has about 12 small scuff marks on front, a crease in the middle right, and some back whitening in 1 area

if I was to trade it for shiny garchomp could you add some of the following?

escape rope xx
max potion xx
N xx
cilan xx
skyla xx

Ok, I kinda want to keep my FA Ns. Now that there is a FA Nurse Joy, we just need a FA Ash, FA Team Rocket Jessie, FA Team Rocket James, and a FA Elesa!

Heh, that would be hilarious if the anime cannon merged with the TCG canon (if the TCG has a canon)... We should take this to PMs.

Off your wants i have the dusknoir, skylas, and a SR random receiver or two. Interested in your FA N. Pm me if you think we could work something out

Do you have any SRs besides the Random Receivers? I don't need Skyla or Dusknoir anymore. ;-;

Back