• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Hmmm... I'm thinking of building Speed Lugia, and you have a lot of those cards for that deck, but I'm still debating on it, and I sorta want to trade a shiny for the N. :c

I dont have anything else SR wise. I updated my list though if you want to check it out

Hey I have a Skyla FA I'd be willing to trade towards your N FA.

Hmmm... Considering that Skyla might rotate out next season and N won't be, I'd rather trade for multiple FAs such as several FA Colress or secret rares.

Frost Mage said:
Hmmm... Considering that Skyla might rotate out next season and N won't be, I'd rather trade for multiple FAs such as several FA Colress or secret rares.

OK, that's understandable... But that's the reason why I wanted N in the first place!

Bump 1, Week 5/4/14

Added SR Max Potion and 2 Darkrai EX Promos to my haves!

Hi! I'm interested in your Moltres EX and Tornadus EX. Since you don't have a specific wants list, I was hoping you'd be willing to check my list. The link is in my signature!

Bump 1, Week 5/11/14

Updated my wants with Holon Phantoms Lightning energy!

I want the FA kanga. Are you downgrading it at all?

Nah, no need for it. :c Just pulled it out of a single pack. I went to pre-release and post-release and got a total of 17 packs and not Ultra Rares, and I buy one and get an FA Kanga. T_T Could you add something to it for an SR Rare Candy? It's the last one I need for my playset!

Frost Mage said:
Nah, no need for it. :c Just pulled it out of a single pack. I went to pre-release and post-release and got a total of 17 packs and not Ultra Rares, and I buy one and get an FA Kanga. T_T Could you add something to it for an SR Rare Candy? It's the last one I need for my playset!

I don't have one anymore sorry.
But I also don't have any of your wants unless if you update it or add something that wasn't listed.

Back