• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Yeah, I can do that. :) You sure you wanna do just a straight trade? Victini is worth a little more than Meloetta.

well i was thinking equal value trade, so how about my Victini EX for your Meloetta EX and Skyla?

Huge update, only added the big stuff but will add more when I get around to it.

Hi, could you do my M Charizard Y Ex 13/106 and CharizardEx 12/106 for your SR PLS Charizard?

CML for the 2 FA Fan Clubs and the SR max potions.

Swap you a FA Skyla for your FA Juniper. And if you could throw in one Professor's Letters, that would be great!

Mora said:
Swap you a FA Skyla for your FA Juniper. And if you could throw in one Professor's Letters, that would be great!
I would love to do that! And I can definitely throw in a Prof. Letter haha. PM me!

@Elbow; Would you do my 2 Fan Club FAs for your SR Dusknoir?

Edit: Actually, I just got an offer for the Juniper for a Landorus EX, so I'll let you know which trade I wanna go with. :3

Frost Mage said:
Mora said:
I would love to do that! And I can definitely throw in a Prof. Letter haha. PM me!

@Elbow; Would you do my 2 Fan Club FAs for your SR Dusknoir?

Edit: Actually, I just got an offer for the Juniper for a Landorus EX, so I'll let you know which trade I wanna go with. :3

No...I checked and FA fan clubs go for 5-7 each and SR dusknoirs are from 16-18.
I also have a zorua dex and a SR archeops I'm trying to get rid of, as well as SR FA reshiram I'd all trade over the SR dusknoir.

Interested in a FA Fan club and the SR Max potion. I'd also be interested in the FA juniper if you havent gotten rid of that either...either way cml to see if anything tickles your fancy

I want:
Charizard Secret Rare PLS
Pokemon Fan Club Full Art
Toxicroak EX

I have:
Garbodor SR
Check my list for more

Couldn't find much on your list I want. :( Really want the Garbodor SR though, is there anything I can add to the FA Fan Club and Toxicroak EX for it?

Hey Frost, I'm interested in your Plasma Storm Charizard SR. I have that Zorua from (DEX). Could you CML?

Thanks!

Back