• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's chilly trading thread!

Well then I'll have to decline that as there isn't anything else I need on your list, sorry.

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Could you do

Your:
x1 RH Kyurem plf
x1 Holo Articuno

For

My:
x1 Victory Peice
x2 Cheren 1 rh
x2 Juniper 1 rh

I'm getting some Junipers and Cherens soon, but would you be interested in my holo Articuno for your Victory Piece?

Nah artivuno isnt worth much, I could do...

My:
x1 RH Switch
x1 Catcher
x1 Victory Peice

For

Your:
x1 Cobalion EX

Sorry, Cobalion is really the only EX I have that I'm up for trading right now, so I'm gonna hold onto that one. :c Anything else you'd like on my list for just the Victory Piece?

Only other thing I could do is the rh switch and victory piece for the rh kyurem. Let me know...

No, the RH Kyurem is worth about $7-8, those two would be about $3-4. :c I think I'm already getting a Victory Piece anyways, though.

Kyurem is a $4 card on ebay BIN but since there is nothing else of interest ill pass, thanks though.

Intrested in the Juniper FA,
I do have most of the holos unlisted and will be getting Victini EX FA in the mail soon, as well as Cobalion EX RA...
Do you see any chance of a trade?

CML for your Full Art Juniper if the deal doesn't work with Elbow. I have a Full Art Victini-EX and I can probably spare a playset of Juniper from either B&W or Plasma Blast.

Elbow said:
I do have most of the holos unlisted and will be getting Victini EX FA in the mail soon, as well as Cobalion EX RA...

I value my Juniper at about $30-$35, so could you do Victini EX FA and Cheren FA for my Juniper FA and possibly Cobalion EX if you value it as less?

Frost Mage said:
Elbow said:

I value my Juniper at about $30-$35, so could you do Victini EX FA and Cheren FA for my Juniper FA and possibly Cobalion EX if you value it as less?

I would either do Victini EX FA and Cheren FA for it, or Cobalion EX, Cheren FA, and in some throw in S/T/S stuff worth 3 dollars.

Don't really need Cobalion EX at the moment. In case it got confusing, I meant that I could throw in my Cobalion EX if you didn't value Juniper as high as I did. That sounds like a good deal, could you give me a day or two to think about the trade? I just got this Juniper from a trade, and I'm still a little hesitant about trading it away, but I think it's worth it. You have to wait until you get that Victini EX FA in-hand, since the rules say that you can't trade incoming cards. It's mint I assume?

Frost Mage said:
Don't really need Cobalion EX at the moment. In case it got confusing, I meant that I could throw in my Cobalion EX if you didn't value Juniper as high as I did. That sounds like a good deal, could you give me a day or two to think about the trade? I just got this Juniper from a trade, and I'm still a little hesitant about trading it away, but I think it's worth it. You have to wait until you get that Victini EX FA in-hand, since the rules say that you can't trade incoming cards. It's mint I assume?

I don't think adding the Cobalion EX will be fair on your end, so I kind of like the deal for my Cheren FA and Victini EX FA for the Juniper FA. I understand I have to have all of the cards for the trade, so I will write to you when I have them all. And I understand that you need a few days to see if you want to trade, and that's fine with me. I can throw in some other trainers and/or supporters to even it out more of you like.

Interested in your golurk holo I can trade you a catcher for it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Back