• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Interested in Black Kyurem EX PLS, Thundurus EX, and RH PLF Kyurem. Have 2x Victini EX 4x Juniper and 4x Catchers for trade. Cml for others you may like. Then we can negotiate =)

I see you want a Ghetsis holo, I have one! :)

Would you be willing to do my Ghetsis and Thundurus EX Promo for your Victini EX from LT?

MY: Darkrai EX (LTR)
Victini EX (PLS)

Your: Thundurus EX Promo
Kyurem (PLF)

Hmmm... Just looked up Kyurem and holy crap it's going for a lot right now. 0_0 Would you do my Thundurus EX Promo for your Darkrai EX LT?

I value Kyurem around 10$ and I would like to do the trade proposed. I could sweeten it up a bit, although i do believe that it is already decently in your favor.

Is there anything else besides Victini EX that you could put on your end? Victini is a low want for me right now, should edit that in my original post.

I have most EXs and am willing to change my offer if Victini isnt your priority. I do not have Groudon EX or a list that you can check, but I have lots of stuff if you are looking for something specifically.

I do believe that I have one. I may have traded it recently. ill check when i get off of work. are there any others that you are interested in incase i do not have one?

unfortunately, Entei EX and Groudon EX are two of the only EX Pokemon that I do not have. Ill update my trading thread soon and ill post a link so you can cml

Hey perhaps we can work out a trade.

Binx WANTS
pack version deoxys EX (not FA)

BINX HAS (Im thinking 1 of these for 1 deoxys EX)
shaymii EX FA radiant
radiant FA reshiram
radiant FA emonga
ND pack version reshiram EX
BW FA reshiram
radiant FA reshiram

Deoxys EX is going for about $10 on eBay, and most of the cards you listed go for around $2-4. I would be interested in doing several of your cards for mine though, since I need all of the cards you listed. I just can't do an unfair trade (in my opinion). :)

What about pack version reshiram EX from ND for pack version deoxys?

Back