• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Yes, I pulled all my extra current URs, and they go straight into a sleeve.

Do you have any of the following LTR holos?
-[LTR] Emboar Holo
-[LTR] Terrakion Holo
-[LTR] Landorus Holo
-[LTR] Zoroark Holo

I think you've seen what I have, but I have the Emolga, Reshiram, and Shaymin FAs from LTR/RAC as well as a spare PLB Dialga-EX, LTR Kyurem-EX, and RAC Meleotta-EX. If you have any of those holos maybe we can work out a deal.

@Elbow; I also just acquired a Deoxys EX FA today. Bought it on eBay for $5. I don't understand it either. Apparently they knew nothing about Pokemon cards because it was sent in a regular envelope without a sleeve. >_> It has a few small scratches on the back of the card, as well as some minor edge wear, which most likely happened in the mail.

@Shrike; Why yes I do have a Landorus holo! What would you be willing to trade for it?

Frost Mage said:
@Elbow; I also just acquired a Deoxys EX FA today. Bought it on eBay for $5. I don't understand it either. Apparently they knew nothing about Pokemon cards because it was sent in a regular envelope without a sleeve. >_> It has a few small scratches on the back of the card, as well as some minor edge wear, which most likely happened in the mail.

@Shrike; Why yes I do have a Landorus holo! What would you be willing to trade for it?

Then CML for Black Kyurem EX and Deoxys EX FA...I can downgrade the Deoxys EX to a promo and/or a RA. Also, I have of the LT and EXs you want.

Hmmm... Black Kyurem I'm really hesitant to trade away, because it's going up in value like crazy, and I might want to sell it. I may take it off of my list actually. :c

As for Deoxys, could you do my:
Deoxys EX FA

For your:
Lugia EX FA
Ninetales (DRX) RH
Reshiram FA (RC)

Frost Mage said:
Hmmm... Black Kyurem I'm really hesitant to trade away, because it's going up in value like crazy, and I might want to sell it. I may take it off of my list actually. :c

As for Deoxys, could you do my:
Deoxys EX FA

For your:
Lugia EX FA
Ninetales (DRX) RH
Reshiram FA (RC)

I would do the deal without the ninetails.

Frost Mage said:
Would could I add in for the Ninetales? :p

Only if I could add Black Kyurem EX from your side and something else and my ninetails RH from my side would I continue the trade. Sorry, but those are the only 2 cards I want.

Sorry man, I really need that Ninetales and I can't trade away Black Kyurem for that. :(

SoldiersSpirit said:
Could you do my latias EX for your Deoxys EX Set?
Finally! Yes, yes, and some more yes! PM for confirmation! :D

What could I add for that Colress FA as well?

Replied to you in the pm, since you said you traded the deoxys ex set, I could do my latias ex for your deoxys ex promo and fa meloetta ex or rh kyurem plf.

Hmm... Yeah, I could do Deoxys EX Promo and Meloetta EX FA. :) PM me (again) for confirmation!

Bump 2, Week 12/8/13

Come on guys, let's trade! I really need Emboar, and I have tons and tons of holos that I don't have any use for!

Back