• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fungible Sales! BW, Primes, HS-ON Trainers

RE: Fungible Sales! Lv. X, Prime, *s, Metagame

can you do the Cresselia Lv. X for $2? I only trade by mail and it's best not to send chage in the mail :p.

RE: US, WW: Fungible Sales! Lv. X, Prime, *s, Metagame

@capeter could you do $30 shipped given the recent demand? I do not really get the difference but on ebay they seem to either be selling for $12 or $20, and all of them are selling (if English)

@pokeric I might have the magnetons and magnemites sorted, no pachirisu, probably have shaymin ul, and no idea on floatzel or cleffa (if they are holos/rares I could find out!)

@artemis $45 is acceptable, I will private message you.

@safariblade I apologize, due to moving some things fell through the cracks. I had remembered to remove shinings in my other topics, but all I have left are *s, no shinings. Sorry for your wasted time.

@flea212 sorry but no

Since I posted, I bought the last 2 victory medals I need from ebay. However, if they're different than the ones I have, I could still buy them for my collection and let someone else use them. I currently have Fall 2008-2009, Fall 2007-2008, Spring 2007-2008 and Fall 2010-2011

wilyfungi said:
@artemis $45 is acceptable, I will private message you.

Thanks! I would also love to add a Typhlosion Prime to that if possible, bringing my total to $48. I'll happily send you monies over Paypal as soon as I hear from you. :3

So $20 Shipped for 2 Donphan Primes? Ill take that. PMing you details.

I just updated my prices, bumping some primes (not all), and devaluing nearly all of my level x. I have to recount my stock after some massive selloffs on the metagame portions (pokemon & trainers), but those prices will be dropped significantly after I do. I will also update with my SSUs and the like :D

@capeter mine say spring 2008, let me know if that is what you already have, and if so I understand you not wanting them

@artemis sure thing, feel free to pm me specifying exactly what you want between pack and promo (including typhlosion, I assume you mean pack)

@stanky that sounds fine, I will respond to your pm with more instructions

@banette already talked to in private message

I have spring 2007/2008. Is that the same one that you have? (I'm not sure if there's a spring 2008/2009)

@capeter (if you see this at this point!) they are 2008-2009 after all :)

I will take the 3 magnezone prime foe 38 shipped. I can pay by cash/MO only

PM me to confirm

I would like to buy 3 Blissey Prime/3 Lanturn Prime/2 Fisherman.

PM me please

@konter regretfully I have traded/sold all of my Magnezone Prime...I apologize, my power went out last night when I was going to update my threads

@FuzzyDice again sorry, my Lanturn Prime price has definitely raised...$5 is the lowest I could go. Blissey Prime and Fisherman are fine at their current prices however.

Ok, I can do that.

Let me know what I need to do to finalize
the purchase.

Thanks!

@FuzzyDice12 all right then it would be 3 Lanturn Prime, 3 Blissey Prime, and 2 Fisherman at $25 shipped if U.S. and maybe like $27 shipped international and if that is agreeable go ahead and private message me to confirm

RE: US, WW: Fungible Sales! BW, Primes, HS-ON Trainers, 5-26 Price Updates

bump of the week 1! I updated my sales post with new prices, new product, old product I am out of stock of removed, and so on and so forth. Feel more than free to let me know if you are interested in any of it!

I want to purchase:
1x Alakazam *
1x Metagross *
1x Vaporeon *

Can you do $60 Shipped?

@mrcaliforniahaze I am sorry but I am not doing $9 off of $69

Interested in these:

5x Flower Shop Lady $1
15x Rare Candy $2 (10xUL $2, 3xGE $2, 2xPOP 8 $2)
5x Professor Oak's New Theory $1 (1xRH $2)

@Christopher Robin great, if $43 is as you understood ($5 + $30 + $6 + $2 shipping) then go ahead and private message me to confirm.

Back