future ex's

RE:  Future EXs ideas

escata said:
One not playable ex card, maybe good for collectors only...

I can't figure out how could I put the cost of the attack in the card! maybe 2 rows of energy symbols :D

Ho-oh ex
[Fire]
110 HP

Poke-body Energy guard
Whenever you attach an energy card from your hand to ho-oh ex, all damage done to it until the end of your opponent's next turn is reduced by 10 times the number of energy attached to ho-oh ex (including the one you just attached)(before applying weakness resistance)

[R][W][L][G][F][P][M][D][C] All creation  200
Choose two other of your opponent's pokémon and this attack also causes 200 damage to each of them. This attack isn't affected by weakness, resistance, poké-powers, poké-bodies, or any other effects on the defending pokémon. Then, shuffle ho-oh ex and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat cost: 2

The only way I though to play it is with dark trance or energy trans:
Move to ho-oh ex 4 rainbow  and a lot of holon's pokémon played as energy cards so maybe you could attack... once, because ho-oh would remove 9 energy from play!
(the work of about 5 or 6 turns)

BLH!!!:D

RE: Future EXs ideas

Thats the most useless card in a deck without rainbow e... meh

Ho-Oh star
100 HP(R)

(R)(C) Falling Flames 20
Attach any numbers of basic Fire energy cards from your hand to Ho-Oh star.

(R)(R)(R)(R) Insinerating Fire
The defending Pokemon is now Knocked out. Shuffle Ho-Oh star and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Weakness: (W)
Resistance: (F)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

I know this is for EX's, but I allways wanted to create a star. Besides... I started this thread:)

GODZILLA said:
Ho-Oh star
100 HP(R)

(R)(C) Falling Flames 20

The defending Pokemon is now Knocked out. Shuffle Ho-Oh star and all cards attached to it into your deck.

I know this is for EX's, but I allways wanted to create a star. Besides... I started this thread:)

I understood the idea of ho-oh star: you want to attack, charge her at the same time so the next turn you can use it's most destructive attack while keeping her and all energy attached to her safe while you take a prize (or 2). She has 100HP, so to not be killed faster. And is not an ex...

:D

You could make Ho-oh star discard all the energy cards attached to her instead of shuffling when using incinerating fire, so it would be it's * disavantage (all * pokémon have one). Make incinerating fire [R][R][R][R][R]. Five energy discarded and 1 KO. Ressembles Charizard ex, that does.... the same thing.

I would also suggest 90HP, since there is no pokémon* with more than that of HP nowadays.

Ah, by the way, what does BLH mean?
(you repplyed that before :) )

mine star is:
tyranitar star[d]140 hp

pokebody:dark power
as long as tyranitar star is your active pokemon,put 1 damage counter on all defending pokemon(both yours and your oppenents)between turn.

shadowquake[ddd]50
does 10 damage to each of your oppenents pokemon.

dark hyper beam[ddddd]200
discard 3 darkness energy attach to tyranitar star.

weakness:grass
resistance:psychic
retreat cost:ccc

^I'd say that's more of an ex than a star, in power...

And the Pokebody needs some clarification. Once during your turn or between turns? Don't think it's a good idea to let it stack, though. :/

004.jpg

(Cascade made tha blank)

Porygon2 EX
120 HP
Poke-power- shape change
Once during your turn, if Porygon2 EX is on your bench, you may switch Porygon2 EX with any of your discard pile pokemon-EX.

CCC Shaping                                   10
Does 40 damage to each of your opponents pokemon.

Weak
F
Resist
None
Retreat
CCC

Magneton EX
110 HP
CCC Plasma                              50
Search your discard pile for a L energy card and attach it to Magneton EX.
LLCCC Selfdestruct                    200
Does 50 damage to each benched pokemon (both yours and your opponents. Don't apply W/R) Magneton EX is now knocked out.

Weak
RF
Resistance
MG
Retreat cost
CCCC

RE:    Future EXs ideas

escata said:
GODZILLA said:
Ho-Oh star
100 HP(R)

(R)(C) Falling Flames 20

I understood the idea of ho-oh star: you want to attack, charge her at the same time so the next turn you can use it's most destructive attack while keeping her and all energy attached to her safe while you take a prize (or 2). She has 100HP, so to not be killed faster. And is not an ex...

:D

You could make Ho-oh star discard all the energy cards attached to her instead of shuffling when using incinerating fire, so it would be it's * disavantage (all * pokémon have one). Make incinerating fire [R][R][R][R][R]. Five energy discarded and 1 KO. Ressembles Charizard ex, that does.... the same thing.  

I would also suggest 90HP, since there is no pokémon* with more than that of HP nowadays.

Ah, by the way, what does BLH mean?
(you repplyed that before :) )

Thank you. BLH means Blastoise EX, Lugia EX, Ho-Oh EX. There is a new new deck being payed called BLS.

Here is Tyranitar star:

Tyranitar star
110 HP(D)

(F)(D) Mountain Smasher 30
Discard cards from the top of your opponenets deck equal to the number of energy cards attached to Tyranitar star.

(F)(F)(D)(D)(D) Crushig Mountain 150
Move any number of energy cards attached to Tyranitar star to one of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (P)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

I'm not sure about the affect of Crushing Mountain.

here's my smeargle ex, the picture is from channel
attachment.php

can't see ^ click V
[attachment=188]

Attachments

• smeargle ex.GIF
    smeargle ex.GIF
    27.2 KB · Views: 119

cute-mew said:
attachment.php

can't see ^ click V
[attachment=188]

You can't have 2 Poke Bodies and Energy Paint is broken.

Some more cards I made out of sheer boredom....

Rayquaza ex 100 HP [C]
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Ancient Slumber
As long as Rayquaza ex is in play, each player flips 3 coins for each of his or her Pokémon with Groudon or Kyogre in their names. If any coins are tails, that Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C] Spiral Beam 20
You may discard any energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[F][W][C] Aerial Takedown 50
This attack does 40 damage to all Groudon, Kyogre, Groudon ex, Kyogre ex, Team Magma's Groudon, and Team Aqua's Kyogre in play.

W: [L]
R: [F][W]
RC: N/A

Sneasel ex δ Delta Species 100 HP [R]
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Delta Penultimate Doom
As long as Sneasel ex is your Active Pokémon, Place 2 damage counters on all of your Opponent's Pokémon with Holon Energy attached to them. You can't use more than one Delta Penultimate Doom Poké-Body Between turns.

[R] Fasle Swipe 40
If the Defending Pokémon would be knocked out from this attack, the Defending Pokémon is not Knocked out and it's HP becomes 10 instead.

[R][C][C] Slash 70

W: [F]
R: [P]
RC: [C][C]

salamence ex
Weaknes:normal
restisance:fighting and lighting
retreat: 2 energy
type:normal

POke power: you may take one energy a turn from your discard pile and attach it to one of your pokemon

(L)(L) dragon breath 40+: you may discard an energy attached to one of your Pokémon if you do this attack does 40+30 more damage

(L)(L)(L)(C)(C)lighting defense 90: all damage done to salamence next turn is reduced by 20

dragon master said:
salamence ex
Weaknes:normal
restisance:fighting and lighting
retreat: 2 energy
type:normal

POke power: you may take one energy a turn from your discard pile and attach it to one of your pokemon

(L)(L) dragon breath 40+: you may discard an energy attached to one of your Pokémon if you do this attack does 40+30 more damage

(L)(L)(L)(C)(C)lighting defense 90: all damage done to salamence next turn is reduced by 20

The type is wrong and It's attacks are useless(sorry). Wheres the HP?

RE:   Future EXs ideas

This is what i should look like Dragon Master.
Salamence EX
150 HP(C)

Poke Power: Dragon Charge
Once during your turn(before your attack) you may attach an energy card fom your discard pile to one of your Pokemon

(W)(R) Dragon Breath 70
Discard 2 energy cards attached to Salamence EX.

(W)(W)(R)(R) Dragon Defense 80
All damage done to Salamence EX during your opponents next urn is reduced by 20(before applying weakness and resistance).

Weakness: (C)
Reistance: (R)(F)
Retreta Cost: (C)(C)

How about this

Spinda ex 90 H [C]

Poke-Body:Own Tempo
Spiinda ex can't be confiused.

[C] The Hu La La 20
Both Spinda ex and the defending pokemon are now confius

[C] [C] Rage 30+
This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage fo each damage counter on Spinda ex

Weakness: [F]
Reistance: -
Retreta Cost: [C]

cute-mew said:
attachment.php

can't see ^ click V
[attachment=188]

GODZILLA said:
You can't have 2 Poke Bodies and Energy Paint is broken.

I agree with GODZILLA. Maybe 1 poke power and one pokebody is possible. But not 2 bodies. The first one is not necessary, since the effects that stop pokémon powers always take precedence. If seal crystal (from MC) is in play, this power will be shut just like the others: a poke body can't make an effect that affect itself if it is shut in the first place.

I think this power is broken because I can simply attack with a 80 damage attack, change this pokémon type to the type the opponent's has weakness just by attaching a basic energy card. Instant KO (unless wailord ex). Can't cause weakness to [D], [M] or [C] because they are special energies, but other 6 types are available. To explore those types, as well the other ones, make a [D][M] and use crystal shard.

Smeargle ex is a basic pokémon. It is mandatory for it to have a weakness according to the RS-on phylosophy (unless specific caracteristics of the card interfere, like happened with Mr.Mime ex, the only exception)

Paint over should exclude all pokémon ex, and not only Smargle ex, because of the same reason I think this power is broken. (first paragraph)

You could give smeargle ex only 1 to retreat. It is an ex. =P
I made a Smeargle ex some time ago: See if you like it and give your suggestions too :D. I think both our smeragle ex can combo.

Poke said:
How about this

Spinda ex         90 H [C]

Poke-Body:Own Tempo
Spiinda ex can't be confiused.

[C] The Hu La La   20
Both Spinda ex and the defending pokemon are now confius

[C] [C] Rage     30+
This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage fo each damage counter on Spinda ex

Weakness: [F]
Reistance: -
Retreta Cost: [C]

Not bad.

Back