future ex's

RE: Future EXs ideas

Well, I didn't deliberatly copy the DR Dragonite. And I used Photoshop.

Everyone has Photoshop! But me! =(

Actually, I like GIMP better. :/

Well, since you have Photoshop, try 'n remember to save as a JPEG, but at 100% quality.

I got 2!
Ariados ex
grass
150 hp
pokebody: Freeze Web
As long as Ariados ex is your active pokemon, your opponent's active pokemon must pay 3 more energy to retreat.
GC Stun Poison 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralised and poisoned.
GGCC Sneaky Ambush 20x
This attack does 20 damage to the defending pokemon for every energy that pokemon has to pay to retreat.
Weakness: Fire Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat cost: 2

Sudowoodo ex
Fighting
140 hp
Pokebody: Imitation
When the defending pokemon tries to attack Sudowoodo ex, flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Sudowoodo ex.
FC Focus Energy
On your next turn, Sudowoodo ex's Avalanche attack does 120 damage instead 0f 50.
FFCC Avalanche 50
Weakness: Water, Grass
Resistance: Fire
Retreat cost: 3

What do you think?

Mew ex (what would you have guessed)

Mew ex                              110HP [P]

poké-BODY Universal DNA
you can attach every technical machine to mew ex

[P] Psywave
Does 10 damage times the number of energy cards attached to the defending pokémon.

[P][C]Feedback
Put 10 damage counters on the defending Pokémon for every card in your opponent's hand

[P][C][C]Black Magic
Does 10 damage plus 20 more damage times the number of your opponent's benched pokémon.

weakness: [P]
resistance:
retreat cotst:

Mew ex 100HP [P]

[P] Hidden Power
the defending pokémon is now paralyzed, you can't use a hidden power attack during your next turn

[P][C] Twister 20
Flip 2 coins. If both are tail, this attack does nothing. For each heads, discard an Energy attached to the defending Pokémon

[P][P][C] Hidden Power 20+
Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each basic Pokémon and Evolution card in your discard pile. You can't add more than 100 damage this way

resistance:
retreat cost:[C][C]

^I hope you weren't trying to make it realistic. Basic ex with 140 and Stage 1 with 150? Please. =_=

EDIT: Oops, didn't notice the second page.

Pokefan4000 said:
I got 2!
Ariados ex
grass
150 hp
pokebody: Freeze Web
As long as Ariados ex is your active pokemon, your opponent's active pokemon must pay 3 more energy to retreat.
GC Stun Poison 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralised and poisoned.
GGCC Sneaky Ambush 20x
This attack does 20 damage to the defending pokemon for every energy that pokemon has to pay to retreat.
Weakness: Fire Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat cost: 2

Sudowoodo ex
Fighting
140 hp
Pokebody: Imitation
When the defending pokemon tries to attack Sudowoodo ex, flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Sudowoodo ex.
FC Focus Energy
On your next turn, Sudowoodo ex's Avalanche attack does 120 damage instead 0f 50.
FFCC Avalanche 50
Weakness: Water, Grass
Resistance: Fire
Retreat cost: 3

What do you think?

BTW, Even though R resistance is logical ingame, it actually never occurs in the TCG.

Mew ex [delta species] 90HP [W]

[C] Super Psy 30

[W][C] Psychic 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each energy card attach to Mew ex

resistance:
retreat cost:[C]

My turn! >_>

Kinda broken. Mew ex combo, and makes sense to me. Except the power is kinda a power and a body..

Mew ex
Type: (P)
100 HP
BASIC
Weakness: (D)(P)
Resistance:
Retreat cost: (C)(C)
Rarity: ex
If Pokémon ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Poké-Body: Legendary Ancestor of all
When you put Mew ex from from your hand onto your Bench, put a Lock Counter on it. A Pokémon with a Lock Counter on it can't use any Poké-powers or Poké-Bodies. All (P) energy attached to Mew ex provide every type of Energy but provide only 1 Energy at a time.

(P)(D)(M) - Psychic Aura - 50
Search your deck for a (P) Energy card and attach it to Mew ex.

(R)(L)(G)(W)(F)(P) - Power of the elements - 150

Looks bad, right? You need to get the counter off it. With, say, this..

Ninjask
Type: (G)
70 HP
STAGE 1 - Evolves from Nincada
Weakness: (L)
Resistance: (F)
Retreat Cost:
Rarity: Rare

(C) - Baton Pass
Switch Ninjask with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Then, you may move as many Counters (other than damage) as you wish to from any of your Benched Pokémon to the new Active Pokémon. (Ignore this effect if you have no Benched Pokémon.)

(C)(C)(C) - Quick Blow – 40

If you want to see what prompted me to this insanity, look at Mew's body's name. =D

This is a Sudowoodo ex which combos with Marcargo

Sudowoodo ex                                               100 Hp (Fighting)

Poke-Power                        Tricky Dance
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may draw a card. Put one damage counter on Sudowoodo. This Poké-Power stops working if Suduwoodo is Effecteed by a Special Condition. You can't use more than one Tricky Dance Poké-Power per turn.

(Fighting)(Colorless)Shake-THE-Tree 10x
Your opponent flips 4 coins. This attack does 10 times the number of heads.
(Fighting)(Fighting)(Colorless)Karate Chop 70-
Does 70 damage minus the damage counters on Sudowoodo ex

Weakness-Resistance-Retreat Cost
(Grass)      ---------        (c)                                            

Swalot ex 120 HP (Grass)

[G] Loud Yawn 20
The defending pokemon is now asleep.

[G] [G] [C] Sludge 60
The defending pokemon is now poisoined

Weakness - [P]
Resistance -
Retreat Cost - [C] [C]

bass_forte said:
(C) - Baton Pass
Switch Ninjask with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Then, you may move as many Counters (other than damage) as you wish to from any of your Benched Pokémon to the new Active Pokémon. (Ignore this effect if you have no Benched Pokémon.)

If you're moving counters, other than damage counters, which type of counters are you moving from your benched pokemon?

I've got one for my Castform Buddy......THAT'S RIGHT!

Castform ex
130 hp
colorless
R Sunny Day 10
Until the end of your next turn, Castform ex's type is fire.
W Rain Dance 10
Until the end of your next turn, Castform ex's type is water.
L Thunderstorm 10
Until the end of your next turn, Castform ex's type is lightning.
CCC Weather Ball 60
weakness:fighting
resistance:psychic
retreat cost:1

If you do the combo right, it can do 120 damage: for 3 energy!

I've got one, too!

Skarmory ex 90HP
{MC} Metal Coat 20
THe Defending Pokemon does no damage to you in his next turn.

{MMC} Steel Wing 70

RE:   Future EXs ideas

Abhorsen said:
bass_forte said:
(C) - Baton Pass

If you're moving counters, other than damage counters, which type of counters are you moving from your benched pokemon?
Lock counter. Look at the earlier card, Mew EX

Abhorsen said:
bass_forte said:
(C) - Baton Pass

Yeah, as Jayh pointed out, Lock Counter from Mew. Well, in the world of CaC (at the Gym, at least), you should see those counters run rampant. =P

Hmm, more cards.

Castform ex: You could probably make one attack that changes to any type, and set the HP at 90/100, but it does kinda ruin the concept. (P) on non-darks disappeared a while back.

Skarmory ex: Metal Coat.. make it reduce damage, I guess. Even though it only prevents damage, that's still broken.. -20 is reasonable, I guess. {MMC} for 70.. I dunno about that. :/ Basic exes don't normally do 3 for 70.. maybe with 1 discard.

How about this,

Charizard ex(F) 140 HP(lowest HP for charizard ex so far)
(F)(C) Grab and toss
Choose one of the pokemon in play, Charizard ex does 40 damage to that pokemon, do not apply weakness and resistence for benched pokemon.

(R)(R)(R) Meteor Storm 80
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does normally. If tails, choose two of your opponent's benched pokemon and does 40 damage to each of them.

RE:  Future EXs ideas

Charizard said:
How about this,

Charizard ex(F) 140 HP(lowest HP for charizard ex so far)
(F)(C) Grab and toss
Choose one of the pokemon in play, Charizard ex does 40 damage to that pokemon, do not apply weakness and resistence for benched pokemon.

(R)(R)(R) Meteor Storm 80
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does normally. If tails, choose two of your opponent's benched pokemon and does 40 damage to each of them.
meteor storm... broken. By using algebra, R is 40 damage.
In addition, should Grab and Toss's (F) energy be (R) energy?

Back