• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Updated with ALL MDs! Come Check It Out!

CML for:
Magnezone- 1.50
Empoleon- 1.50
Dusknoir- 2.00
Infernape- 1.50
X1 Root Fossil
X1 Bucks Training, RH
X1 Energy Pickup
X1 Technical Machine TS-1
X1 Luxio
X2 Shinx
X1 Beldum #83
X1 Jirachi
X2 Metang
X3 Beldum #84 (not the damaged one)

I need your RH Buck's Training, and any other RH Supporters/Trainers you may have. Please list them. Thanks! =D Lmk.

Sorry guys for the late response had a b-day party for my brother yesterday, and went to a tournament on Saturday.

Now that I can answer you guys, I will. :)

ESP: I'm interested in your Japanese Magnezone Lv.X, of course my cards are probably worth more/less to you, so LMK. :)

TofU: If you can wait a bit longer I will list all my RH Trainers/Supporters. You will be the first one to here about them, I'll make sure by PMing you. :)

SOTH: I guess there's not really much more I want from you sorry. :(

WR: I don't really see much from you either other than the Sky Forme Promo, LMK. :)

Mash: Which Infernape?

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Have 2 Kingra LA, (One RH) for $10 only! (or less)

Bump #1 for the 4th week of 9/08. :)

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Have 2 Kingra LA, (One RH) for $10 only! (or less)

Alright, cool. Can you please list them? Thanks! =D

I only need the first four the most. Do you see anything else?

I'm also intersested in your Bellosom, Rayquaza, and Dragonite, all from LA. I could do the first four for those LMK. :)

I would do 8 for the 2 kingdra

I can do that if you add in a bellosom LA, I need it for my deck, LMK. :)

Well...I don't know how many Bellosomm i have...so can you PM me in a day or 2 and remind me of this deal and i will then find a good deal! Thanks!

Okay will do. :) But if someone offers something better they get them instead, remember that. :)

I know. I do this rule too :) But i am notvery desprate for kingdra, i just want to try the deck, that's all.

How about:

Your:
Empoleon- 1.50
Dusknoir- 2.00
Infernape- 1.50

My:
Bellosom
Dragonite

Sorry, Rayquaza is gone.

I will buy 2 Kingdra (LA) for 10$ if you throw in SW Nidoking and 2 LA Weepinbells. LMK

Androman

ESP I can do that if you add in 1 Bebe, or I could just do that, either way LMK. :)

Androman: I think I will hold onto them for a bit longer, I'll let you know if T-Tar Master is going to buy them or not, if he's not I might accept that instead. :)

Ok, please LMK ASAP, need to calculate my income/outcome this month. ^^

Androman

Okay I will let you know tommorow after T-Tar Master tell's me if he wants them or not. :)

Gah! And you told him anyone else can get it until he decides xD

Well currently he has the best offer, 'cause I really need that Bellosom, if he has it then I probably will trade him instead.

WHat Bellosom? Please update your wants so I can give you the best offer. If it's LA Bellosom I can throw in one so that I could top his offer. LMK

Androman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back