• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, (W) Dragonite Related things. (H) Crawdaunt LA!

Do you see anything you want from me, I really need that for my Dragonite collection. :3

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, (W) Dragonite Related things. (H) Crawdaunt LA!

do you have any IFDS lv.xes or booster packs, what about japenese items?

No but I have IFDS, cards.

What do you have LV X and ex wise?

maybe if you could get me some IFDS bootsers that would be cool for dragonite. also if u can get a shaymin mini binder from larcan or adroptes the card is all yours!

I have IFDS holos rares uncommons, and commons.

Some point-outs are Gyrados, Magnezone, and Mismagious.

idk also if u can get me any shayin items from anyone even if there really small then the card is all yours!

711: Well how many boosters, and if I get a shaymin mini binder I think I'm keeping that. :p

T-Tar Master: I don't have any at all unfortunately. :(

um well how many boosters do you think is fair. dont worry just make a random number up lol

Didn't want to use it now, but come on 3rd page. o_O

Anywat, final bump for last week of 9/08, and first week of 10/08

Could you please list all of your RH Trainers and (un)commons? Lmk.

I thought I already ansewered that TofU, oh who cares it was probably 2 or 3 pages back when you checked back again. ;)

Anyway I don't have any except Buck's training sorry. :(

SOTS

Third page again! >_<

Anyway first bump for the second week of 10/08.

I am interested in your RH Buck's Training and RH Leafeon MD (that is, if it is the good one w/Bind Down and Leaf Guard). I have Bellasome x2 and a Shaymin IFDS. CML.

Sorry for the late reply guys!

abaxter94: I don't need the Bellosoms anymore, sorry I haven't taken that down yet, also I don't really see anything else, except Honchkrow X, but you probably don't need anything else from me.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, (W) Dragonite Related things. (H) Legit Shiny Shinx!

*Sigh* Third page again....

Second bump for the second week of 10/08

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Huge Clear-out sale, Come check it out! (H) Recover Mechanism Gigas X2!

3rd page for the 3rd time....

1st bump for the third week of 10/08.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Huge Clear-out sale, Come check it out! (H) Recover Mechanism Gigas X2!

Please CML for 2 kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back