• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Need money for Christmas! Come help a 12 year old with 6 siblings!

Just one problem: I already traded the Duskulls, AND the Dusknoir to ESP. :(

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Need money for Christmas! Come help a 12 year old with 6 siblings!

Could you please check my list and see if you have any of my wants? If you give me reasonable prices, I may be able to buy! Lmk.

All I've got from your wants is a RH Cherubi, and only one of them unfortunately. :( (And right when I got close to some money. XD )

RE: SOTS trade thread, Need T-Tar Neccessities BEFORE Cities! (H) Garchomp Lv.X!

Bump #1 for the first week of 12/08!

Need T-Tar Neccesities badly! Will rip myself for all my wants!

RE: SOTS trade thread, Need 4 Rare Candy, Have Machamp Lv.X!

Bump #1 for the something week of 12/08. :p

I have a Machamp X, for all who still need it, and will gladly trade it away! (Can't send out 'til after Christmas though, to much hassle. ;) )

RE: Sots trade thread, Need Rare Candy, (H) Machamp Lv.X, and Electivire X!

CML for:

Kabutops EX Sandstorm (Mint condition)

Please.:)

You wouldn't have any rare candy would you? :) If you have any extra, I would be willing to trade the Kabutops EX, for 4.

LMK. :) (Yes I'm desperate for those candies. xD)

No, sorry. I only have 4 and they are in my deck.

Please CML *what I want*.

I have TSD, 2 rare candy, and more from your wants.

Oh, well I guess it was sort of a good thing, I think I already traded away the Kabutops Ex. :( I really need to fin sometime to check all my cards again, I'm always getting more packs. I do have the deck shaymin as well, and I just recently got it, so I know I have it. xD But I don't really see anything I want on your list that's actually small enough for it.

Maybe sometime after Christmas whenever there's not as much hassle trying to do anything I will check back. :) (I may not have to buy people presents, because I'm just a kid, but I like to. Unfortunately I have 6 Siblings Mom, and Dad included of course, but once I bought candy for everyone, and it costed, like $25. xD )

I can do,

My:

X1 Luxury Ball
X1 Bronzong SF

Your:

X2 Rare Candy

LMK, but either way I still can't send out 'til after Christmas. ;)

RE: SotS trade thread, Need Rare Candy, (H) Machamp Lv.X, and Electivire X!

Bump numero 2, for the next to last week of 12/08.

RE: SotS trade thread, Need Rare Candy, (H) Machamp Lv.X, and Electivire X! Stormfront cards updated, come check it out!

Final bump for the next to last month of 12/08.

Looking for money, but I will still gladly trade just as much, I don't need money, just want it for Platinum. :)

RE: SotS trade thread, (N) Rare Candy, Money (H) Machamp Lv.X, and Machamp! Stormfront cards updated!

Bump number one for the last week of this year Goodbye '08. :(

RE: SotS trade thread, (N) Rare Candy, Money (H) Machamp Lv.X, and Machamp! Stormfront cards updated!

Bump number 2 for the true end of '08, just 7 more minutes. :(

To all who I don't talk to in the next couple minutes SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! :p

Bump Number one for the second week of 1/09.

CML for Machamp Lv.X
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=47255

RE: SotS trade thread, (N) Rare Candy, Money (H) Machamp! Stormfront cards updated!

I was afraid someone would ask before I changed the title. xD

RE: SotS trade thread, (N) Rare Candy, Money (H) Machamp! Stormfront cards updated!

Hey, can you get back to me about the RH Entei SW?

What RH Entei SW? You're probably mixing me up with SotH, everyone seems to do that. xD

RE: SotS trade thread, (W) BET cards for a collection! (H) Check it out, I have Machamp!

Bump numer one for the second week of 1/09.

Everytime this thing dies it comes back. O_O Well anyways I added my brother's H/Ws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back