• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gracidea Gardens: Get Your RR Cards Here! (W) Foil energies! (H) 2 Un-opened Pory-Z Blisters

hi would you do my four foil enrgy(fire,lightning,grass,and fighting) for 1 porygon-z promo blister

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Get Your RR Cards Here! (W) Foil energies! (H) 2 Un-opened Pory-Z Blisters

Sorry, don't value Foil Energies THAT much. :/ (Those Pory-Z blisters are EXPENSIVE. -_-)

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Get Your RR Cards Here! (W) Tons, and I'm NOT joking (H) Um, Stuff.

I would be happy to sell tons of Neo Genesis packs for $4 a piece! :) If you're able. Also, I have a Giratina Lv. X (Pack) if your brother would be willing to buy. Thanks! :)

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Get Your RR Cards Here! (W) Tons, and I'm NOT joking (H) Um, Stuff.

Sorry Vile, my brother NEEDS money currently. And I spent the money I had to spend on packs of RR.... NTM I still haven't received your Pory-Z X....

I would love to trade for your second flygon lvx.
I have rh uxie, luxray gl rh, 1st shining noctowl, and others.

Sorry, it's not for trade, hence why it's not on here.

I just had to post what I pulled! ;D

However if you like anything else, then I will quick as a heartbeat trade for those three you listed! =3

~SotS

Edit: I don't know if you buy, but $45 shipped? That's average Ebay price once shipping is applied!

SotS said:
Sorry Vile, my brother NEEDS money currently. And I spent the money I had to spend on packs of RR.... NTM I still haven't received your Pory-Z X...

Did I give you the tracking info? According to it it's well on it's way.

LMK if I forgot.

No you didn't. Do you know an estimated time by chance?

SotS said:
No you didn't. Do you know an estimated time by chance?

Whoops! Wish you had PMed me. I'm normally so good about it! I'll send it now so people can't figure out where you live (and move there to be your friend. ;)).

If you or your brother wants to trade for packs or other cards, you know what I take. :)

Thanks!

Hello. I have one Pt2 Heat Rotom.
I also have two DP4 Togetics which are Uncommon.
Not sure if you want Japanese Togetics though.

Do you have any Japanese cards to trade?
Please check my list, if you don't mind. :)

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Get Your RR Cards Here! (W) Tons, and I'm NOT joking (H) Um, St

Hey there, the name's Nico.

I have:
1 Upper Energy RH
1 Bebe

I was interested in:
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Poke Drawer +

I imagine that this is all of your current RR & SF trades/sales, but if you secretly have more of these I'll be more than happy to take them off of your hands.

Sorry Hyunbin. I don't have any japanese cards, and aren't interested in them much anymore. Now that they will be banned. But thanks for checking my list anyways! =3

Oh! Sorry I missed you Spirit! I'm sorry, but I don't need the Uppers anymore. Just got 4 of 'em. =3 I still like that Bebe, but I really can't afford to trade for a single card. As I'd rather trade for something bigger. But thanks for asking! =3

By foil energy, do you mean the old Holo energy?

Yes, yes I do. =p

Hi again!
I saw that you pulled a second Flygon X in the "i pulled something cool" thread. I'm not sure if it's up for trade, or you traded it already, or you're using it, or your thread needs to be updated or you promised it to someone else, or whatever, but if it is available I wouldn't mind trading alot of EX's for it. LMK if your interested in anything else besides the EX's too. Thanks!

Hi posted this on my thread
"Hello there vantheman17, first of all welcome to PokeBeach, as you are still new enough for me to say it. ;]

Secondly would you mind checking my list for your Drapion X from Platinum."

And the only card I found was the regigigas X but is it from a pack or the tin promo?

zephilim: Yeah sorry, not listed not for trade. =p I just wanted to post my pulls.

Van: It WAS Pack, but I traded it away. I was certain I removed it to.... -_- Well it's removed now.

SotS said:
zephilim: Yeah sorry, not listed not for trade. =p I just wanted to post my pulls.

Yeah I figuired. But it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks anyways. :D

Bump #1 for the last week of 5/09.

Updates

-Updated, NEEDS not WANTS. =p
- Added the love of my life, For like.... five days that is... -_- Flygon X.

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) Uxie, Uxie, and more Uxie (H) Flygon X

Hey, can you CML for Wash Rotom and Flygon X?

I have some upper energy and 3 Bebe's.

(Oh, and if you don't see anything for Flygon, just Rotom please.)

Thanks. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back