• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) Uxie, Uxie, and more Uxie (H) Flygon X

My:
Uxie la rh
uxie la
4 bebe's search
4 sp radar
4 tm-01 evoluter
4 tm-02 deevoluter
Your:
flygon lvx

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) Uxie, Uxie, and more Uxie (H) Flygon X

Poli- Sorry, I think I'm going to trade with someone else. :[

Geo- Ha, sorry, but NO.

Rage- Oy, you're making this so hard. x3 (As in you make good offers don't take it as a bad comment. =p) I may just remove it now, sorry to ruin your deck, and act like a brat. But I think it will be better off for me to just get them from someone without giving away my Flygon X. I really value those things to highly don't I? :/

PS: Christian here, nice to meet 'ya. How were you rude? =p
PSS: I'm pretty sure I'm going to Crowley tommorow. =3 So LMK if you're going to be there.... For further negotiating. =p

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) Uxie, Uxie, and more Uxie (H) Washtom

Team- Sorry just took it off the list. I'm considering some other trades for it for now.

check me for,
Shiny Duskull

Starforce- Saw nothing, sorry. :[

HI..again...I see you now have 3 flygon lvx.
I have 2 uxies(1 rh, 1 regular), rare candy, luxray gl,
I might have extra roseanne's research

Actually I only have 2, I already traded one away. But as you can see it's not listed so it's not for trade. Currently I have about 6 different offers jumbling in my head. >.< I'll let you know if I want your deal 'k? =3

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Need 2-2 Claydol and 2 Uxie ASAP!

Bump #1 for the first week of 6/09.

Title explains need for bumpage. -_-

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Need 2-2 Claydol and 2 Uxie ASAP!

Bump #1 for the second week of 6/09.

Anyone? I have Dialga G Lv.X for trade.

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Need 2-2 Claydol and 2 Uxie ASAP!!!! (H) DGX!

Bump #2 for the second week of 6/09.

Mustn't no one trade? :'[

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 4 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Dialga G Lv.X

Final bump (already. :'[) for the second week of 6/09

Added lots of cards you'll like. ;D

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 4 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Dialga G Lv.X

Hi there,

Any interest in swapping some of those Lv. Xs for the Neo needs you have?

Let me know. ;)

I know that the Neos are still posted saying I want them, but currently I'm trying to get those last few cards I need. Real sorry about that. =[

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 1 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Mowtom!

Bump #1 for the third week of 6/09

Anyone have those cards? Someone has to somewhere!

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 1 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Mowtom!

I've got a rare candy, dusknoir DP, and luxray GL, the only card of yours i really want is Alakazam 4 lvl.x though, are there any other cards you need?

Sorry, but those are all I need for now, the high needs. (So from there all there is, is a Dusknoir and Rare Candy. Not worth Ally. ;D)

Bumpity #2 for the third week of 6/09

Alakazam X is still for trade people, just offer! =3

Uhh, some, 1st Ed Neo Genesis packs for the Alakazam? How about, 3 of them including shipping ($24 in stuff plus $3 shipping for a $19 card). Wooo! Alternatively, you can pick up singles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back