• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 4 Frosslass GL, 4 Darkrai G (H) Ummmmm, cards? JK, Fly X

Frodus: Hmmmm, I know you want a normal Claydol in return for yours. But would you trade 'Dol for Pory-Z X, and Ampharos PT? May as well try.. Besides 'Dol, and Frosslass I don't see much else. ^.^

TofU: Okay then, I'll get back to you if I change my mind. GLT. =D

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 4 Frosslass GL, 4 Darkrai G (H) Ummmmm, cards? JK, Fly X

SotS said:
Frodus: Hmmmm, I know you want a normal Claydol in return for yours. But would you trade 'Dol for Pory-Z X, and Ampharos PT? May as well try.. Besides 'Dol, and Frosslass I don't see much else. ^.^

TofU: Okay then, I'll get back to you if I change my mind. GLT. =D

ehhh well I just got one porygon Z X for a friend, I was just trying to do a bigger trade cuz sometimes sending out for one card isn't worth it.

But if you'd like I could just do the frosslass GL x1 for your Dusknoir x1

Yeah, I don't like to trade 1 card for 1 card either unless it's a big one. I think I'll wait for a better deal for now, Dusknoir is a lot more playable than Frosslass. Sorry but I think I'll hang onto it for now. GLT. =D

Hey there, can you CML for your Shiny Duskull and Porygon-Z Lv. X? Thanks!

Shiny Duskull for both your Darkrai X? LMK. =D

2 Darkrai X or Darkrai X and Luxray GL for PGZX? LMK what we can work out, thanks!

CML for SF Zong and SF Haunter.

Juliacoolo: Are the Darkrais Promo? LMK soon so I can figure out what to say please. =]

Galloxys: I really like that Nidoqueen Binder of yours, see anything else you may want for it? Besides that another thing I saw was Luxray GL. Just LMK so we can work something out. =]

SotS said:
Shiny Duskull for both your Darkrai X? LMK. =D

No thanks, I'm trying to get some other X's I want for them. Thanks for checking though.

Okay then, well thanks for stopping by and GLT! =D

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves, I'll give you Pory-Z X for a sealed pack!

Bump #2 I believe, for the second week of 7/09.

Really want those Black P'ball sleeves. So come to me first if you have 'em! =D

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves, I'll give you Pory-Z X for a seale

please CML for you shiny duskull and dusknoir DP.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves, I'll give you Pory-Z X for a sealed pack!

First of all, I am SO sorry for not replying lately. I sprained my arm badly at a skatepark, and I wasn't allowed on that often. Also sorry, but I didn't see anything, but GLT. =]

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves (H) SV Xs!

Bump #1 for the second week of 8/09!

Sorry for leavin' (again!) but now that I've gotten a couple good SV cards I'm back! =D

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves and SV Sleeves! (H) SV Xs!

I have SV sleeves. Would you buy them for $5.50 shipped? LMK :D.

PKB: I do, but I'm not trading them. Sorry mabe next time. =]

HRFTW1997: Hmmmm, I'll think about that. But do you see any cards you'd rather trade for instead of selling it?

Ok no problem. I just really <3 them and want lots of them.

SotS said:
PKB: I do, but I'm not trading them. Sorry mabe next time. =]

HRFTW1997: Hmmmm, I'll think about that. But do you see any cards you'd rather trade for instead of selling it?

Nah, mainly looking to sell those right now.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Black PokeBall Sleeves and SV Sleeves! (H) Ray C X, and more SV!

Okay Brandon. =]

Hmmm, how about $5 firm shipped? 50. would really raise the postage. >.< (2 Quarters is actually pretty heavy when using stamps. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back