• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 1 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Mowtom!

I'd rather trade my Lv.Xs for my needs right now.... Well actually most of my cards I can really only trade for needs. Sorry, I just need to finish that deck but no one seems to want to trade them. :/

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol - 2 Flygon RR - 1 Rare Candy Immediately! (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X - Mowtom!

SotS said:
I'd rather trade my Lv.Xs for my needs right now.... Well actually most of my cards I can really only trade for needs. Sorry, I just need to finish that deck but no one seems to want to trade them. :/

I always know that's the case. I just figure you're too good a trader to max out on bumps. :p

Okay then, thanks I guess. x3

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol, can anyone let 'em go?! D: (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X!

Bump #1 for the first week of 7/09.... I think...

I need those Dol's bad, so if you're trading 'em come to me first, please. ;D

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 2-2 Claydol, can anyone let 'em go?! D: (H) Alakazam 4 Lv.X!

SotS, could you CML for your Infernape 4 RH? Thanks!

I'm keen on your Lucario GL, Frosslass GL, and Floatzel GL. See anything else to make a trade worth these? I could trade it for Frosslass GL for sure though, with extras if need be of course. =3

I could do it for Lucarui GL, as I have an extra of the card.

Also, do you have any holo energies, Scyther, and Scizor cards?

Sooo, Iinfernape 4 RH for Lucario GL? First of all though, is it mint? Also no I don't have any extras of the aforementioned cards. If you'll do the trade send me your addy with the final deal.

Yes, it is mint. I'm PMing you right now!

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 4 Frosslass GL, 4 Darkrai G (H) Ummmmm, cards? JK, Fly X

Bump #1 for the second week of 7/09.

Crazy idea of mine means great cards for you! Come give me those cards! xD

RE: Gracidea Gardens: (W) 4 Frosslass GL, 4 Darkrai G (H) Ummmmm, cards? JK, Fly X

My:
4 frosslass GL
1 darkrai G
1 uxie

Your:
Flygon lv.X

Sorry, I don't need the Uxies anymore. I thought I already unlisted them, but apparently not. :X (I got three of them a couple weeks back). I'd rather trade Fly X for a bit more than a couple holos. =D Do you need anything else for just those Frosslass GL's? Those are to tempting to let walk right out. xP

Not really unless you have some like mini figures.

Well I don't have any un-opened, and no one wants opened figures. Well thanks anyways, GLT! =D

PS: I got a coupon! (Gir's quote. xD)

CML for 3 SF Pickachu, and 1 SF Pichu

Sorry, didn't see anything. =[

I can trade you a Weavile SW for a holo Lucario GL.

Could you also check my list for any other of my wants you may have? Let me know. :]

Meh, I'd rather trade a playable holo, for another playable holo. What all would you want for those 2 Frosslass GL's of yours?

SotS said:
Rats, so close yet so far.... It was worth trying though. Well since I'm already here, do you mind checking me for your X1 Frosslass GL, And anymore you may have? Got a crazy deck idea. xD

ok let's see...

I'm interested in your: (starting at top of your page, going down.)

shiny duskull
Dusknoir DP
Ampharos PT
x3 scyther SF
x1 Porygon-Z Lev X

I'm gonna be updating my list tonight and trying to add in my stormfront and MD stuff as well, so have another look through and make me an offer if you'd like.

I can definitely give up a frosslass GL, a broken-time space (it might be unlisted), a bebe's search(also not sure if it's listed or not),
so take those into consideration along with my list and make me an offer!

SotS said:
Meh, I'd rather trade a playable holo, for another playable holo. What all would you want for those 2 Frosslass GL's of yours?

Nothing too much. Sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back