• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) LOTS! (H) Ray C X, Flygon RR and more SV!

is that really fair? if u compare prices?

Well, it really alll depends on how high the prices go on the new cards, since technically they're not "out" yet, the prices could go higher or lower.... It's sort of like a gamble when you think about it, but it's fine if you say no. =D

im gonna have to but i still want ur cards

Sorry, I don't see much else that I need off your list, but thanks for stopping by! =D

Final bump for the second week of 8/09.

I really need those cards, anyone got 'em? =D

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your DP, MT, and SW RHs!!! (H) Cards, what'd you expect? =D

CMl for 1 honchkrow, and 1 relicanth from SV. Thanks ~ JC.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your DP, MT, and SW RHs!!! (H) Cards, what'd you expect? =D

Both of those for 1 of your Metagross SV? LMK! =D

~SotS

No thanks. I think Metagross has a bit more play value. Anything else maybe?

Hey, I have these RH if you're interested in any of them:

DIAMOND & PEARL Beautifly ★ RH
DIAMOND & PEARL Seedot ● RH
MYSTERIOUS TREASURES Dewgong ◆ RH
MYSTERIOUS TREASURES Shieldon ● RH

I'm interested in:
RISING RIVALS Flygon

Would you happen to have commons/uncommons for trade from earlier sets (before Platinum)?

Juliacoolo: Both of them for a Luxray GL with a couple throw-ins from me?

Hyunbin: Yes I do, are there any specific ones you're looking for? And in RH or normal? I just need an estimate of what to look for. =P

~SotS

SotS said:
Hyunbin: Yes I do, are there any specific ones you're looking for? And in RH or normal? I just need an estimate of what to look for. =P

~SotS

Normal is ok.
I need:
SW Trapinch x4
LA Sneasel x2
I also need trainers (normal, not RH) if you have any:
Roseanne's Research x4
Night Maintenance x2
Felicity's Drawing x2
Broken Time-Space x3
Warp Point x2

SotS said:
Juliacoolo: Both of them for a Luxray GL with a couple throw-ins from me?

~SotS

I'm kind of resisting trading a meta-holo for them. Sorry for being picky, but anything else?

Hyunbin: I can give you a Roseanne's Research, and a Trapinch SW for the mentioned cards... That is if you're a player, otherwise this deal might not be very good to you. >.<

Juliacoolo: Both of them for both of your Charizard G? It sounds like you want the cards pretty badly and the Charizards aren't quite playable, but I have a little idea for them. ;D

~SotS

Lol, I'm not that desperate. I wouldn't do it for 2 charizard. I have many RH from DP-SW. Any in particular you are looking for?

I thought that no one wanted that thing? o_O Everyone at my Pre didn't care for him much at all, but then again it is Charizard. xP

I could do the two you mentioned for a combination of either of these, Lickilicky SW RH, Raikou SW RH, Ho-oH SW RH, Roserade SW RH, Salamence SW RH, Jumpluff SW RH, or Mew SW RH. Yes I know these are all holos, but since they're RH they're no worth as much. And none of 'em are really playable. =]

~SotS

SotS said:
Hyunbin: I can give you a Roseanne's Research, and a Trapinch SW for the mentioned cards... That is if you're a player, otherwise this deal might not be very good to you. >.<

You mean those 2 for my 4 RH? O_O
Yeah... no, thanks.
And yeah, I'm not really a player. I'm just a collector.
Can we do something for your RR Flygon at least?

i got a rh SW arcanine, can you do him for your memory berry?

Hyunbin: Yeah if your not a player then that deal isn't really good. Sorry, but I'd rather hold onto my Playable Holo, rather then trade it for unplayable RHs. Thanks for stopping by! =D

rappermi: I think I can do that... Send me a PM with your addy for confirmization! =D

~SotS

CML for my Wants, then CML for my Haves. I have a lot of RH DP stuff, so LMK. :)

im interested in dusknoir dp. i have 2 SV chimechos (both RH) you might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back