• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your DP, MT, and SW RHs!!! (H) Cards, what'd you expect? =D

Espeon: Sorry, I like your haves. But I don't have your wants. :X Thanks for stopping by though! =D

z-ch: Sorry, but I'm not gonna' trade my Dusky DP, for 2 RHs, unless they're extremely valuable ones. = But thanks for asking! =D

~SotS

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your DP, MT, and SW RHs!!! (H) Cards, what'd you expect? =D

Bump #1 for the 4th week of 8/09.... Did I mess up the week number or is this correct? Eh who cares a bump is a bump! =D

~SotS

I'm sorry but I don't see anything I want

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your SW RHs!!! (H) Just opened an SV box!

Bump #2 for this week! I REALLY need 1 more Luxray GL, and 1 more Blaziken FB, so come here first to trade them! =D

~SotS

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your SW RHs!!! (H) Just opened an SV box! With Blaze FB X!

Please CML for Blaziken FB Lv. X and Absol G.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Your SW RHs!!! (H) Just opened an SV box! With Blaze FB X!

Sorry Alex, didn't see anything. =[ But thanks for looking! =D

~SotS

Hey, could you CML for your Charizard G?

For your convenience, here are all the SW RHs I have. =3

Smeargle
Lickilicky
Arcanine
Electrode
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Wartortle
Growlithe
Grimer
Nidorino
Lickitung
Raticate
Pidgeotto
Spinda
Kecleon
Roselia
Skiploom
Pinsir
Sabelye

Thanks. :]

I'm interested in all those, but something else that really stood out to me on that list was your Metagross. ^.^ Maybe I could trade Charizard G for it? =D

~SotS

Hmm, that will probably work, here's what else I like if you wanted to offer for the RHs as well. =3

2x Dodrio SV
1x Medicham SV
and possibly Absol G

LMK!

CML for Blaze X?

Ampha: I can do Medicham for your Lickilicky RH, I'd rather trade Dodrio's for more Sv. =]

Jace: Sorry, nothing of interest. =[

~SotS

Hey there! Can you CML for the following?
Shiny Milotic
Yanmega
Vanusaur
Garchomp
Articuno (RH)
Sableye G (RH)
Dodrio (RH or Regular)
Wailord (RH or Regular)
Moltres
Dragonite FB (RH)

Thanks!

Can You CML for your Evire X and Your Garchomp SV.

Anthony: You can call yourself Zephilim, but I call you Anthony. =p I like those Charizard Gs of yours, mind making an offer? =3

rich: Sorry, don't see anything unless you've got an unlisted Claydol/Infernape X. =p (New wants. ;D)

Edit: On second thought Rich do you have any Neo Gen 1st ED holos? If you do please list which ones. As I'm sure I'd work something out for those. ;D

~SotS

hi

can you do my:
X1 garchomp SV
X2 gabite SV
X1 gabite MT
X4 gible MT

your: blaziken fb x or staraptor fb x or electivire fb x

lmk also cml for things you need

Sorry rappermi, that's a good deal and all, but I forgot to take all the lower forms of Garchomp off, as I got most of them in my booster box. And I don't see much else off your list. Sorry for the inconvenience. =[ But thanks for coming, hopefully you get those cards you're looking for! =D

~SotS

cml for:
Electivire FB LV X
Staraptor FB LV X
Staraptor FB

thanks!!!!!

I like that Blaze FB X of yours, other people at my tournaments also want him. I can give you a choice of either of those Xs and a Staraptor FB (choice of Holo or Reverse on Staraptor FB).

~SotS

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) ALL Your DP holos!!! (H) Lotsa' SV! =D

Bump to 'da top, I've put (most) of my Xs up. And they all have a price, I REALLY need the money right now (let's just say in the next week or so), as my Brother's B-Day is soon, and I want to get him something good. But.... Let's just say I'll only have about $5 by then. =[ And don't forget everyone, if you don't like my prices JUST ASK to haggle! Don't go voting giving others a bad impression of my prices. Please? =[

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) ALL Your DP holos!!! (H) Lotsa' SV! =D

Please CML for your Porygon Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back