• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Mesprit LA!!! (H) Xs, Shinies, Reprints!

How about Garchomp C X Tin, and a Beedrill RR for it?

I am interested in your Infernape 4 Lv.X.Could you CML for it?

i would but its not from the tin

Eevee: Sorry, don't see anything.

pika: Ahhh, I see now. Well, would you trade them Garch C X Pack then? :3

Bump to 'da top page, for the Lulz. But in all seriosness... A bump...

~SotS

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) 1 Flygon X ASAP!!! (H) Xs, Shinies, Reprints!

Bump 1 for this week of Octobah of 09. Trade anyone? D:

I noticed that your title says you need Mespirits LA, and your thread says you need Azelf MT. I have those and I am willing to trade. Would you be interested in my weekly special? Maybe we can negotiate.

Notice that the thread's title is different now? ;] Sorry, I don't have any of the stuff in your weekly special. D:(Except the Ralts) Sooo, yeah if you'll still trade for just the Azelf MT let me know please! :D

I could do it for any of the following

Rayquaza C
Yanmega
Garchomp
Staraptor FB
Absol G
Metagross SV

LMK

I need to update. =[ I traded half of that stuff away when I sent out my 5 packages a week back. xD I do have Ray C in RH, will you do it for him, or do you just want Normal Holo? LMK, and if you're fine with RH then send your addy. :D

cml for infernape 4 X i have a unlisted palkia g X if u need it???

Sorry spartan, don't see enough for In4X, but I am interested in that Flygon Holo of yours. Do you see anything for just that card, by chance?

Edit: And that Garchomp X of yours, if it's not SP. But it's not enough for In4X, anything else of mine you see for it?

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Fly X ASAP! Gliscor X, and LA version! (H)Lots! 6 Uxie Promo!

Bump 1 For this week, sorry if I may say I don't have something. I need to update, but I also NEED those Wants! :X

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY October 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY PRE!

I don't want to put two of my bumps so close together, but I need $20 by October 31! Please let me go to my Prerelease!

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY OCTOBER 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY PRE!

I need a Leafy X, some cool sleeves, and a cool deckbox.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY October 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY PRE!

Hey do you have any of these:
2 Tortera PL
2 Sceptile GE
1 Tortera Lv.X DP
1 Palkia G Lv.X
2 Dialga G Lv.X
1 Mesprit LA?

Rikko: Ummmm.... What? xP I have Garchomp Pre-release sleeves. If you're interested in them I could sell them for... say... $13 Shipped?

PokeBeast Brandon: All I have off their for trade is Dialga G Lv.X, who, lets just say, won't be to easy to get off me. =[ I don't see anything off your list I'm interested in, however if you buy I can do it for $23 shipped. It's not CHEAP, but it's cheaper than my original asking price. And Shipping is normally $3 extra. So normally it'd be $31. You're getting a good deal. Trust me, almost no one else will trade/sell their DGX. LMK or Counter/Haggle.

SotS said:
Rikko: Ummmm.... What? xP I have Garchomp Pre-release sleeves. If you're interested in them I could sell them for... say... $13 Shipped?

PokeBeast Brandon: All I have off their for trade is Dialga G Lv.X, who, lets just say, won't be to easy to get off me. =[ I don't see anything off your list I'm interested in, however if you buy I can do it for $23 shipped. It's not CHEAP, but it's cheaper than my original asking price. And Shipping is normally $3 extra. So normally it'd be $31. You're getting a good deal. Trust me, almost no one else will trade/sell their DGX. LMK or Counter/Haggle.

That's a little.... pricey. Not outrageous, but out of my reach. Would rather trade for them, as a lot of people are randomly trying to sell me things.

^*Points at title*^

I kind of can't trade right now. I need that money ASAP, or else I miss my only Pre for Arceus. I can go $11 Shipped. LMK or Counter.

SotS said:
^*Points at title*^

I kind of can't trade right now. I need that money ASAP, or else I miss my only Pre for Arceus. I can go $11 Shipped. LMK or Counter.

I know, I need it for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back