• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY October 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY PRE!

Welcome to the club. -o- Well, are you getting them or not? I can go $10 shipped Lowest, and maybe get a throw-in from you to make up for shipping. LMK or Counter.

PS: Sorry for sounding "naggy" I'm just wondering so I know whether or not to put them back up.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY October 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY PRE!

SotS said:
Welcome to the club. -o- Well, are you getting them or not? I can go $10 shipped Lowest, and maybe get a throw-in from you to make up for shipping. LMK or Counter.

PS: Sorry for sounding "naggy" I'm just wondering so I know whether or not to put them back up.

Sorry, but go ahead and put them back up.

Do you have a porygon2 ge if so please cml

I like your 2 Expert Belts, and yes I have a Pory2. Would you do that trade?

My:

Pory2

Your:

2 Expert Belt

LMK.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) NEED $20 BY October 30! PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FOR MY

SotS said:
I like your 2 Expert Belts, and yes I have a Pory2. Would you do that trade?

My:

Pory2

Your:

2 Expert Belt

LMK.

Im already getting one but thanks anyways

Sorry, none for trade. Hopefully you'll get what you need. =]

Bump, It's not on my wants yet, but

Want X3 of ALL Arceus, and 3 Arceus X!!! (Good one only!)

Bump, changed title and wants.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X3 of ALL Arceus, and X3 of the GOOD Arceus X!

Final Bump for this week,

Will be getting Arceus Tommorow, check back often!

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) L-O-T-S (H) Will be getting Arceus Soon! But have Xs Now!!!

Would you check my list for Dusknoir Level X? Thanks!

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) L-O-T-S (H) Will be getting Arceus Soon! But have Xs Now!

I like your Cresselia Lv.X. Do you see anything else off me I could add for it?

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) L-O-T-S (H) Will be getting Arceus Soon! But have Xs Now!

Bump 1 for this week... That's all to say, really...

Bump 1 for this week, come on guys, I need those Trapinch. D=

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) L-O-T-S (H) Tang X, Arceus X Promo, and other... Stuff.

Bump #2 for this week. Just added Arceus Promo to all who want it...

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) L-O-T-S (H) Tang X, Arceus X Promo, and other... Stuff.

Do you need Light Togetic holo from Neo?

I'd like it, but how much do you value it at? Because I'd kinda' like to not trade a whole, whole lot for it...

CML for your Arceus X Promo Please.

DJ: Hmmmm, I like it, but I think I'll have to pass here. Sorry. =[ Just don't thin an old Holo is the same value as some of my Lv.Xs.
geo: Sorry, don't really need anything from you right now. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back