GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - "It's okay, I'm an artist" [Art trades! Collabs! Whatever! Alright!]

Should we have a monthly/weekly featured piece?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: GDIsmeargle IS BAAAAACK (Errybody needs to re-apply)

safariblade said:
You could take a quick Pic. Just to show us a teaser.

Okay. My camera's battery is really drained, but it should last long enough for a quick pic. I'll update once it's finished uploading. >:3

Edit: Those legs shall be the death of me. :<

Btw, I should make myself a watermark.

I think I'm just going to not.
That comic sounds good.
Hannah is not a boy's name is sooo goodd

Do it anyway. And that Rampardos is rad. Radpardos.

Normal
Shiny

I think that's complete. :D I'll do an actual coloring once my scanner works. I'll also draw another image tonight.

And I can't wait to read that comic, Lordy. You should give us a little spoiler. :>

Okay, I'll make a better one then cause it really sucks. This one will be artsy and ill.
Oh those are neat. I like the shiny. Also I think the legs work pretty well thus far.

le edit: Okay, so it turned out alright I guess?
It's rather empty.

It looks like it was hand-drawn, then colored in Paint. The anatomy and pose are spot-on, nice job.

Magus said:
Lucario, did you draw that in paint?

Nope, I drew it by hand. Hopefully, once my scanner is fixed, I should be able to scan a clear image and do an actual good coloring. ;D

Jellicent
Shiny Jellicent

Just ignore the eyes. I learned my lesson; never draw a Pokemon based on its sprite. His left armpit also bugs me a little. D:

Jellicent :)
I actually really like the eyes. I like the drawing. And the coloring (no ghost outlines, chea!).
Oh, and Grace (I'm too lazy to type out whatever abbrevation I gave you last time. That's actually not true, 'cuz I typed all of this out), I like the banner. Two things. The "e"s in Smeargle are kinda hard to read. I'd also like it better if you used the more current Sugimori artwork (not cel-shaded) or rendered the art from the tcg. Good though.

Oh cool 6-D. I don't. It's real amateur and empty and just dumb. Yeah, you're right about those things.

Hey guys, I'm working on that Torture meme. I don't have a tablet, so I'm hand-drawing and scanning all the drawings, and I'll put them all together, yada-yada.

K this isn't a drawing or painting but I figure I'll still post it, after all, I did make it; hand sewed and made the hanger.

leopard_squirrel_by_magus_child-d3d1x8l.jpg

i mixed the ideas for the comics and i threw in an idea of my own.

for the contest i did a pikachu and a girl and i won but we don't get prizes when we win i got a paper that said good job.

I recently won a DA contest. Though I was the only entry so I won by default o.o lol

Haha, oh good. Magus' Child, is that a chipmunk?

MissPahnikable said:
Haha, oh good. Magus' Child, is that a chipmunk?

That's what I was wondering. D:

Lol roadkill grey squirrel. Also drew this not happy that the red marker I used to shade bled yellow >_<;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back