GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - "It's okay, I'm an artist" [Art trades! Collabs! Whatever! Alright!]

Should we have a monthly/weekly featured piece?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: GDIsmeargle IS BAAAAACK (Errybody needs to re-apply)

Hey 6-D, do it. I'm gonna do it.
I did a lot of sketch book stuff I should really scan. Eh.
STICK 'EM HA, HAHA STICK 'EM!
I'm thinking of running KGL for Nats.
And I'm SO ANGRY Catcher wasn't released.

That composition is pretty good, if it had more negative space up top it would fall in to the rule of thirds better and, at least IMO, be less overwhelming.

Well I did crop it lol the original file was bigger.

Oh. I prolly wouldn't have done that.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant to do the challenge today.

RE: GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - The Group For all Artists and Art Enthusiasts!

Rotfl nice aggie xD I once tried to draw male anatomy on a fox drawing, but it phailed.

RE: GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - The Group For all Artists and Art Enthusiasts!

The anatomy looks a bit questionable in the unfinished version, but it's not noticable in the final, so whatevs.
It's pretty good, as always.

I LOVE the final. I think the colors are way great.
EDIT: As compensation for my lack of art, here's a Devart Muro thing I was pretty proud of.
If y'all care about background, today marks me n' Grace being together for five months. So this is like a "Happy Fivemonthsmas" card. It's me, and my heart is exploding.

YOU SHOULD'VE DONe THE CONTEST COLORS.
But you didn't

Minus 5 Art points

Um... I mean

You dont have any points to minus from

Wait... no....

GREAT JOB!

I'm gonna do the challenge soon. So soon. I can feel it.

Ugh. School tomorrow. I can't believe I still go there.

Wait...what challenge?

I didn't hear about a challenge!!!!

6-D-Thank you, yes, my naked people are never very accurate.
LJ-Unfortunately, I am once again at school, and cannot see that Muro drawing. So, I shall enjoy it this afternoon(hopefully).
SB-You talking to me? I wish I heard about this so-called "contest" that I have not heard about...

Thanks for the comments, yes, it is definitely my favorite piece so far....
So...YAH! Or...more like YAAAAY!

^^"

It's not a contest, just the art challenge for right now. Check the op.

Thanks, I sure hope she does. I should really do that challenge, but I just fixed my text tool on PS and I'm all excited so Imma play with it.

In other news, I think I'm gonna start another art blog.

Hey guys! Ya'know that pottery contest that I entered? (prolly not)
Well I got the results back. I thought I'd get honorable mention or something, but it turns out that I got FIRST PLACE WOO! And $75 DOUBLE WOO! (woo woo)

So yeah.
I suppose I should post pics of the pottery.

Oooooh rockin Safariblade 8D;; I once won free movie tickets from a drawing contest, and a remembrance day contest I think I won 2 $25 prizes. Also, made this without a pattern; misplaced the handbag pattern. Minun bag

Woop
I did some typography cuz I'm so excited about my text tool working again. I'm not very good at typography.
Background: I fought in 'Nam with just my Diglett, my Alakazam, my Umbreon, and my Reunclus at my side.
I like your avatar SB. Oh and congratulations.

Congrats, sb, that's pretty cool!
I actually kinda like it, LJ. My main issue with it is that "Reuniclus was" should just be one line. It would flow way better.
You should give me the Alakazam, Diglett, and Reuniclus fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back