GE card discussion.

bonsly1994

Croagunk, one of the faithful
For those who have read the translations which can be found on pokegym, what is your favorite card, hwo would you play some of these awesome cards in decks.

For the link go here: (Mods please don't remove, I'm not adveritsing):p
Great Encounters Translations

Me:
Have you seen Pachirisu?
------------------------------------------------
Pachirisu L.30 – Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokemon and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Smash Shot: 10 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached, this attack does an additional 30 damage and the Pokemon Tool card is discarded. If you discard a Pokemon Tool card, look at your opponent’s hand, choose every Pokemon Tool card that has the same name as the one you discarded, and discard those as well.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 1
------------------------------------------------

Discuss what else you like. But really, 3 basics out T1! That's crazy!

Is it alright if we discuss cards that were released in Shining Darkness in JP but will be released in GE in the US?

Anyway, I like Sceptile. That thing combined with Leafeon Lv. X is going to be scary.
I also like Darkrai's second attack. Its just kind of funny to me.

Yea... it's so broken. Sure I don't care! Please:p
Yea, 1 turn and you have a fully loaded Sceptile etc. (Play treecko, rare candy, Sceptile, Leafeon X's power, attatch grass, then attatch grass from hand, switch, BOOM!) lol

Ok then...

Darkrai Lv. X!!!

I love that thing, even though everyone says its horrible. Its second attack is broken, and its poke-Body is broken. (Throw that in a Dark deck and watch the damage add up!) Its Body is pretty much means you can have an unlimited amount of Spec. Dark Energy in a deck.

Yea! Though:
Battle Fronteir
Cessation Crystal :(
But Weavile+Darkrai+Blissey... hehehehehe

We know like 5 or 6 cards that are in GE. Cress, Darkrai, Palkia, Palkia Lv.X, Dialga and Dialga Lv.X. How can we discuss cards that we don't know are coming out in DP4. Sceptile looks like it is in though.

And bonsly BF does not shut down Darkrai

Hmm...Milotic is simply unparalleled in the current metagame, especially against Inferncatty and Magmortar decks.

Just gotta love Beedrill man! Plays in a Swarm, it Pwns! Yeah, Pachirisu is a Great Starter.. Just a little better than Corsola. :). I love all the eeveelutions! They're so pretty and Eevee is cute!

If we're going DP4 Spoilers, here are some worthy cards.

Buterfree-T1 Attacking is great, if you get two straight heads.
Bedrill-Swarm
Tangrowth-Amazing, just amazing
Flareon-Great T2 Attacker
Moltres-Can be a good tech in Infernape decks
Macargo-Might be worth a look at
Blaziken-80 Snipe
Lapras=Castaway
Vaporeon-See Flareon
Omasatar-Duh!
Articuno-4 SSU?
Delibird-Can be good

Update with more later

Claydol DP4 is better than all those cards.

And it has its old friend Claydol ex, which won nats(for the sellers), lol.

I'm sorry but has anyone here even looked at phione?
I also believe that Leafeon is just a tad overrated. It would be great if you could pull off one of those miracle starts, but it won't happen often.

2 words..Beedril swarm....

Just wondering. Is playing Kabutops GE + Omastar GE a good idea? Omastar spreads damage and Kabutops chops apart everything..Also, if you play Omastar + TGW, it will really screw up the opponent's pokemon =).

Back