BW/BW2 Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you looking4

I would love to see a Tarantula... oh wait! Sweet!

How about something with an egyptian theme... Oh, snap!

Hmm... a pond skater would be cool. Surskit doesn't count, because it was only a pond skater until it evolved.

Maybe an oni-based one? I know that's sort of unlikely, but after playing Muramasa, I'm sure they can be subtle about making an oni pokemon. A tengu would be cool too, but that's just me.

Uhh... maybe a sea-dinosaur-based fossil? THat would be interesting too. xP

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
I want an 'Angel of death' or Grim reaper legendary pokemon.

Darkrai, (Yay, I love using Darkrai in my posts <3) is often referred to as the Grim reaper legendary pokemon, and he actully means no harm thus him being an Angel, of death.

^.^

Majora_787 said:

Omastar says hi

Majora if there was a sea dinosaur pokemon in this gen like this I would be happy.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/monsterpterosaur_450x443.jpg

Snorlax FTW said:
Majora if there was a sea dinosaur pokemon in this gen like this I would be happy.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02/monsterpterosaur_450x443.jpg

Honestly, Huntail, Gorebyss, Kyogre & Sharpedo aren't all too far from that

liljes said:
I've always wanted to have an anteater pokemon, and it could be like a ground type or something.

its weird munna and drowzee look more like anteaters than taipers

- Darkrai - said:
Darkrai, (Yay, I love using Darkrai in my posts <3) is often referred to as the Grim reaper legendary pokemon, and he actully means no harm thus him being an Angel, of death.

I mean the one without face/or has a skull face with a black cloak. The one holding a Scythe and floats. :cool:

It would be more awesome if it's ability is levitate. Its steel typing gives it more resistances while not being susceptible to EQ.:cool:

@Oboy170

Well yeah, but if it's gonna turn out true, that would be cool. If it's really Dragon/poison, all the three dragons share ground weakness lol.

FunkyMunky said:
its weird munna and drowzee look more like anteaters than taipers

because of their noses?

- Darkrai - said:

^.^

Majora_787 said:

Omastar says hi

No, Dusknoir is.

I'm looking for an Eeveelution...and the name of whatever that stupid-looking, floating, green teddy bear is.

but anyways i really wanna see a:
a gryphon pokemon fire/flying
koala pokemon grass/fighting
kangaroo pokemon ground/fighting
shaymin evo grass/dragon

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
No, Dusknoir is.

Dusknoir is what you mean? A grim reaper? an egyptian repertoire? lol/
[/quote]

Dusknoir
Gripper Pokémon
Evolves with Reaper Clothe
Ghost Type
Pokedex
Diamond/Pearl-The antenna on its head captures radio waves from the world of spirits that command it to take people there.
Platinum-It is said to take lost spirits into its pliant body and guide them home.
HG/SS-This feared Pokémon is said to travel to worlds unknown. Some even believe that it takes lost spirits along with it.

FunkyMunky said:
but anyways i really wanna see a:
a gryphon pokemon fire/flying
koala pokemon grass/fighting
kangaroo pokemon ground/fighting
shaymin evo grass/dragon
Shaymin is a legendary...
Also Kangiskhan is a kangaroo

TheDarkLucario said:
Shaymin is a legendary...
Also Kangiskhan is a kangaroo

Shaymin is not a legendary its just rare if youve seen the movie theres more than one plus besides the pouch kangiskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo so i dont care

FunkyMunky said:
Shaymin is not a legendary its just rare if youve seen the movie theres more than one plus kangiskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo so i don't care

Um, ya actually Shaymin is a legendary. That's just the anime, there is only one in the games. And how does Kangaskhan not look like a Kangaroo? It has a pouch with a baby and everything. Compare a picture of a Kangaroo and Kangaskhan. They look similar.

FunkyMunky said:
Shaymin is not a legendary its just rare if youve seen the movie theres more than one plus kangiskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo so i don't care
WOW you totally proved me wrong! I'm completely speechless. I'm going to the local gym to do my regular face-palm exercises! WOOOOWWW!!!

i said its rare of coarse theyll only be one in the game shaymin was released after the game you had to have an action replay or go to the shaymin event

FunkyMunky said:
i said its rare of coarse theyll only be only one in the game shaymin was released after the game you had to have an action replay or go to the shaymin event

Yes dude, that make total sense. /sarcasim

Back