BW/BW2 Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you looking4

i would love some greek based pokemon
like pegasus
it could be like a water/flying horse
or a hydra based pokemon
it could be like dark/dragon

FunkyMunky said:
i said its rare of coarse theyll only be one in the game shaymin was released after the game you had to have an action replay or go to the shaymin event

Shaymin is a legendary, end of story.

liljes said:
Shaymin is a legendary, end of story.
Thank jew!!
Legends will not get evo's/pre evo's maybe a manphy/phione thing.

liljes said:
Um, ya actually Shaymin is a legendary. That's just the anime, there is only one in the games.

theres only one rotom in the game its not a legendary

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

FunkyMunky said:
Shaymin is not a legendary its just rare if youve seen the movie theres more than one plus besides the pouch kangiskhan looks nothing like a kangaroo so i don't care
Most legendaries are believed to be multiple in species, except for mewtwo, arceus, and the sinnoh trio I believe

@ Flaming Ho-Oh

Groudon and Kyogre are good examples, There are Groudons and Kyogres in both Hoenn and Johto(embedded tower).

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Most legendaries are believed to be multiple in species, except for mewtwo, arceus, and the sinnoh trio I believe

i cant think of any except shaymin theres only one manaphy but a whole bunch of baby phiones which arent legendaries its like manaphy is the king phione

oh yeah theres more than one deoxys but hes more alien than pokemon

Some new cool pokemon to replace Magkarp,Zubat and Geodude.A pre evo of Lapras .A steel and flying type of Eevee.A new Raichu and Lucario evo

The Spook said:
Some new cool pokemon to replace Magkarp,Zubat and Geodude.A pre evo of Lapras .A steel and flying type of Eevee.A new Raichu and Lucario evo

they wont make a raichu evo because there is already pichu and pikachu

and they wont make a lapras pre-vo because there were already baby lapras in the anime...

kangaskhan said:
and they wont make a lapras pre-vo because there were already baby lapras in the anime...

that sucks i wanted a lapras prevo

Ya, but what if lapras had an two evos?

The Spook said:

Cough Cough, nuff said

Why do people want a Lucario evo/counter-part.. it makes me sad

i dont think a lapras evo would be cool i mean isnt it already big enough? what do u want it to be, a giant man-eating 2 headed lapras? but i do want a lapras prevo though

TheDarkLucario said:
Cough Cough, nuff said

Why do people want a Lucario evo/counter-part.. it makes me sad

Zorua and Zoroark ARE like theyr counterparts, their even dark when he was fighting.

Back