• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Geo's Trade Store- NEEDS A 2005 WORLDS BACKPACK

Do you have a photo of that Glaceon Plushie of yours?

Ah, the Jaxx one.
It's a pitty that you only trade (sell when u get permission) within the US.....coz I know someone who'd love to have it.

bump update

Shadelon said:
Ah, the Jaxx one.
It's a pitty that you only trade (sell when u get permission) within the US...coz I know someone who'd love to have it.

well i sent in my application to SR a week ago and he is supposes to make me 1, but hasnt:(

hey i nkow we're in mid trade already but i saw that you needed croconaw MT and mamoswine LA (H1N1 is a tight deck!!) would you do:

1x croconaw MT
1x mamoswine LA

for

1x RH blaziken FB
or 1x RH crobat G

lmk thanks

Soariyant said:
hey i nkow we're in mid trade already but i saw that you needed croconaw MT and mamoswine LA (H1N1 is a tight deck!!) would you do:

1x croconaw MT
1x mamoswine LA

for

1x RH blaziken FB
or 1x RH crobat G

lmk thanks
sorry, but that is a very poor deal for me. if u found something else that u want, please offer up

its geo baby said:
sorry, but that is a very poor deal for me. if u found something else that u want, please offer up

i disagree -- but here both of those cards are hard to come by. are u sure not even for one or the other?

if that's the case -- i also saw SV garchomp and may trade for that. mostly i want a RH crobat G tho.

if they r hard 2 come by, then y do i have dozens of more offers waiting? my thread doesnt have a crobat g for trade and garchomp is being traded

its geo baby said:
if they r hard 2 come by, then y do i have dozens of more offers waiting? my thread doesnt have a crobat g for trade and garchomp is being traded

no i meant that the RH cards i asked for are hard to come by, dude.

i am also interested in:

pikachu reprints
nidoqueen RR
RH Lucario GL RR

cml
Glaceon Plush
Cresselia Lv. X
Frost Rotom
Fan Rotom
Infernape 4 Lv. X (Japanese) main want

Won't trade luxray for these sorry

dude i just saw you on another trade thread offer someone 2 palkia G's for a croconaw MT and a DCE, that's rough you wouldn't even take my offer for a RH crobat G??

p.s. haven't seen the hat yet -- you sent on monday right? maybe im worried too soon.

Soariyant said:
dude i just saw you on another trade thread offer someone 2 palkia G's for a croconaw MT and a DCE, that's rough you wouldn't even take my offer for a RH crobat G??

p.s. haven't seen the hat yet -- you sent on monday right? maybe im worried too soon.

i sent already, couple dayz ago. and idc about palkia's, they easy to get. the rh crobat is in my deck

cml for 2x league promo, 1x blaziken fb lv x, 2x blaziken Fb RH and 1x nidoqueen

i have a RH premier ball

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back