• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very well-done trade thread. I scrolled through your list and I would like to trade for the Glaceon plush, as I didn't see any cards I was most in need of on your rares list. There are a few uncommons I need (Rare Candy, Warp Point, Moonlight, and Call Energy), but since they aren't rares you didn't list them, yet I'm asking about them.

As for what you need, I have 2 Mamoswine LA; one is a holo, and one is a non-holo (since it's from the Regigigas starter deck, but still the same card). If you need any other cards I can look around to see if I have them (I probably won't, but I'll look if you ask).

I'd like to see a picture of the plush beforehand (you can just use Tinypic or something and PM me a snapshot), as well as if you have any of the uncommons I mentioned. If you want to negotiate you can either post in this thread or use a PM conversation, whichever works better for you. When we reach an agreement, we'll trade in person (Apr 10 league preferably). Thanks in advance!

hey its geo baby you looked at mine now I am going to look on yours!

CML for the Typhlosion Prime and Ho-oh Top, also how many HGSS cyndaquil/Quilava do you have.

EDIT: sorry but I do not have any of your wants

Hi, you're interested in my HGSS Ho-Oh bottom and HGSS Clefable.

I'm interested in Typhlosion Prime if it's from the pack and NOT tin, and also AoArceus Mothim

lmk, thanks!

I have these:

Ho-oh Legend (bottom)
Lugia Legend (top)
Lugia Legend (bottom)

And I was hoping that you had these unlisted:
RH poketurn
RH Double colorless energy x 2

or any holo basic energies.

i dont have rh dce and my rh turns are decked for obvious reasons. and also im getting the bottom ho oh. so anything else? oh, i forgot. i do have holo energy. ask for specifics

alright -- how many holo energies would you trade for (because im more about quantity then what kind atm, since ive traded a lot away)

Lugia Legend (top)
Lugia Legend (bottom)

then we can work from there about which kinds i want. even if you want to trade for just one piece, that is OK with me.

weeeeelllll, it depends on how much u value the energy and how much u will be flexible...me- i value ho oh and lugia legend at 5$ for a whole piece, but that is me.

i see. You also once said that you value holo energies at .50 cents. in that case, could I trade one piece for 10 holo energies?

p.s. I value each piece at least at 7$ each.

its geo baby said:
wat kind of energy? and 10 is 2 much...

hey u said they were 50 cents before -_-* someone is trying to play me a fool. Would you do 7-8 holo energies a piece?

no, thanks a pg x is more than a lugia in my book. u cant use lugia but palkia is playable. just for collection

Sorry I passed you on my thread.

I can trade my pokemon red for another video game, or other merchandise.

These are what I would trade pokemon red for (if all you had were cards):

Luxray Gl Lvl X (LOL right?)
Flygon Lvl X
Donphan prime x 2
Spiritomb RH x 4
Cool deckbox like leafeon, regigigas, gengar, giratina
20 x holo energies of any type

But I would like to trade it for a classic video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back