• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

Nobodies? said:
Okay, I could also do the Azelf LA RH too instead of the LuxRay GL RR... actually kinda might perfer that, but ya keep me posted...

That's gone. Sorry

EspeonROX said:
Then what could you do?

I value them at $5 each my man.

eevee said:
It is worth a shot my Diagla G LV X for your Infernape 4 LV X?

Lol no thanks. Thanks for the offer.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

How does Blaziken FB Lv.X, Blaziken FB x2 and a throw in
For
Flygon Lv.X
sound?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

o_O That's WAY too much for a Call. I understand the Rosey's, the best I could do is $4.00. Cool with you?

How about:

My: Luxray GL Lv.X

Your: Flygon Lv.X

LMK

Got any Gengars?

cml for fly x

Have Supreme Victors lv. X's (4 garchomp c's to be exact) would you be interested in those?

How about this offer...

My

Electivire FB X (SV)
Rhyperior X (LA)

Your

Absol X (SV)

Bump Bump

YourP1MP said:
How does Blaziken FB Lv.X, Blaziken FB x2 and a throw in
For
Flygon Lv.X
sound?

No thanks dude

EspeonROX said:
o_O That's WAY too much for a Call. I understand the Rosey's, the best I could do is $4.00. Cool with you?

$4 for the call energy? Sure

Ampha-pwn77 said:
How about:

My: Luxray GL Lv.X

Your: Flygon Lv.X

LMK

Yes! Pm me please

Nobodies? said:
Got any Gengars?

Nope. Sorry

chanman45 said:
cml for fly x

Before I CYL, do you have any of my wants?

SrSpoony said:
Have Supreme Victors lv. X's (4 garchomp c's to be exact) would you be interested in those?

Yes but not too interested.

Amethystcape said:
How about this offer...

My

Electivire FB X (SV)
Rhyperior X (LA)

Your

Absol X (SV)

No thanks.

Well.....

Do you have
1 Rare Candy
2 Blaziken FB
Anyhow here's my offer for Luxray X-
MY
1 E-Vire FB LV.X
1 Staraptor FB LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X

I was talking $4.00 for the Rosey's. I don't need the Call if it's that much.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you have
1 Rare Candy
2 Blaziken FB
Anyhow here's my offer for Luxray X-
MY
1 E-Vire FB LV.X
1 Staraptor FB LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X

No thanks. I don't have any of those either.

EspeonROX said:
I was talking $4.00 for the Rosey's. I don't need the Call if it's that much.
How many do you need?

My
Dialga G Lv. X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

I could use...3 of them.

emoto4444 said:
My
Dialga G Lv. X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

How about
My
Cresselia X

Your
Infernape 4 Lv. X

EspeonROX said:
I could use...3 of them.

Yeah Sure pm me

Uh...I want to something with the other stuff too! (Regigigas X tin, etc)

Hi Geo, can you CML for a Cresselia X, and Torterra X, and do you have any SW Weaviles?

flygon x 25
uxie x 20
snorlax x 11

do u got gyrados sf?

EspeonROX said:
Uh...I want to something with the other stuff too! (Regigigas X tin, etc)

OK so continue the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back