• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

CML for Glaceon Lv. X x1, please. I can buy it but I would like that to be a last resort.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

OK then. If I do $30, can we do Glaceon LV.X and the Gardy LV.X?

I would like to purchase your Machamp X for $12
LMK

CML for cresselia X ill add money if needed

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

eevee said:
CML for Glaceon Lv. X x1, please. I can buy it but I would like that to be a last resort.

I like all your Tin Lv. X's

EspeonROX said:
OK then. If I do $30, can we do Glaceon LV.X and the Gardy LV.X?

I can do $35 for both.

Care to make an offer? Right now I have Garchomp C LV X, Rayquaza C LV X and Charizard G LV X(all tin).

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

YourP1MP said:
I would like to purchase your Machamp X for $12
LMK

How about $15

geo15721 said:
How about $15

Awww I am one of your paying customers. I know how it feels to be short of a laptop, so I want to help you out. I demand a discount LOL, jk.

How about $10 and a Blaziken FB (rev holo)?

spartan7987 said:
CML for cresselia X ill add money if needed

Sorry. I didn't see anything. Do you buy?

YourP1MP said:
Awww I am one of your paying customers. I know how it feels to be short of a laptop, so I want to help you out. I demand a discount LOL, jk.

How about $10 and a Blaziken FB (rev holo)?
Yeah I can do that

eevee said:
Care to make an offer? Right now I have Garchomp C LV X, Rayquaza C LV X and Charizard G LV X(all tin).

I don't value these that much though. It will be hard for me to get rid of Glaceon X for a bunch of tins X's. You should come up with an offer.

I am getting an Uxie LA in the mail. Would you be willing to do my Uxie LA(when I get it) and 1-2 tin LV Xes for your Glaceon LV X?

My
Dialga G Lv. X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

Can you do me a price on Luxray Gl Lv.X and Infernape 4 Lv.X + Postage to UK

eevee said:
I am getting an Uxie LA in the mail. Would you be willing to do my Uxie LA(when I get it) and 1-2 tin LV Xes for your Glaceon LV X?

How about the uxie + all 3 tins?

emoto4444 said:
My
Dialga G Lv. X

Your
Cresselia Lv. X

Again, no thanks

Jackolas said:
Can you do me a price on Luxray Gl Lv.X and Infernape 4 Lv.X + Postage to UK

At the moment, Luxray X is gone. I can do the Infernape 4 X for $25USD shipped. LMK

My Blaziken FB Lv.X and Dialga G Lv.X for your Flygon Lv.X?

How about 1 uxie, 2 tins LV Xes and something small off my list for Glaceon X?

CML for landmin x and flygon x and if you have any regular shaymins from platinum, looking for set #14.

PokeKid Brandon said:
My Blaziken FB Lv.X and Dialga G Lv.X for your Flygon Lv.X?

No thanks. I don't need those that bad.

eevee said:
How about 1 uxie, 2 tins LV Xes and something small off my list for Glaceon X?

Didn't see anything else.

Okay. How much do you value the Uxie and 2 tin LV Xs?

$35 is too much. I value Glaceon at 18, and Gardy at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back