• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, Uxie X, Dialga G X, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

Anyone know where geo15721$ went? He doesn't seem to be replying any more. :(

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, Uxie X, Dialga G X, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

Look said:
$3? for both?

sounds good. pm me

Muddy68 said:
Um, which of my cards do you want? Do you have any G inventions? I need x4 Poketurn.

i only have one and its RH.

novadragon07 said:

lol I'm still here. Don't worry. Card sent just as promised.

Never mind about those, but what wold you like to replace for Uxie?

geo15721 said:
novadragon07 said:

Thank you, thank you!!! Sorry if I seemed a little anxious but I was also running out of time and didn't hear anything..:D

If it went out today I should have it before I head out to Regionals on Friday.

You saved my deck!

Muddy68 said:
Never mind about those, but what wold you like to replace for Uxie?

what else do you have unlisted?

novadragon07 said:
geo15721 said:
novadragon07 said:

Thank you, thank you!!! Sorry if I seemed a little anxious but I was also running out of time and didn't hear anything..:D

If it went out today I should have it before I head out to Regionals on Friday.

You saved my deck!

your welcome!

All LvX are listed, a few ex aren't, Alakazam*, and everything below SF and some SF isn't.

I didn't see anything I need

Can I throw in some money? Or even some other staples? I have old promos and stuff like that.
Or, lets keep it on hold until Stumpy gets back to me because he has a Palkia G. Sorry! I'll LYK!

if anything money will be fine

Im really interested in Leafeon Lv.X(who isn't right?) i would love to get in in the next three days, what does overnight shipping cost where you live? Im honestly willing to buy at this point, but i would love to be able to work out a trade at the same time to reduce the price somehow(if not i hope that overnight is not to much). Thanks LMK

Overnight shipping is $18 where I live. You still interested? Also, send me a link to your list.

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

updated a bit more

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

Ok, so what was our deal? How much cash should I throw in?

The Dialga G Lv X is involved in a trade but I'm supposed to get another one. Not sure about that. I'll let you know

what rares do you have from LA-PT

Thanks! PM me when you get another one.

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

kevkev77777 said:
what rares do you have from LA-PT

It would be much easier if you requested the ones your looking for

Muddy68 said:
Thanks! PM me when you get another one.

Will do!

bump bump bump

Want 1x Uxie LA
How much do you want for it.

Geo, is there anything I can give you for a Leafeon Lv.X??? And that Ninetales ex too. =]
I've got 2 extra Claydols, 1x [RH] but the [RH] is not mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back