BW/BW2 Get your in-game teams rated!

RE: In-game Team Rates

no, I intend to get one, but I just googled Pokemon Proud of It's Power Meaning and WAZAA! I got it :|

Well, the HP Stat is low. Maybe give him Muscle Band instead? Just that Orb grants 3x the amount the Band does =/

Well, it depends. In my opinion, if your doin' a three-man battle tower team, keep him with the life orb and save him for fighting dudes with high HP like Blissey, and take most of thier HP down. You might want to give hime Ice Beam and Earthquake too to take down grass and Electric types that are a threat to him. But if you keep him with the Life Orb that would be the position I think he's best at.

yeah, he's in my BT team. He has Ice Beam and Life Orb makes it a BEAST of an attack o.o

Yeah I figured he'd be good. I said earthquake because the only thing stupid Electric Types are weak against are STUPID GROUND TYPE ATTACKS!!!.....makes me mad.

I need help with the EV spread for an umbreon it is Bold has wish and baton pass and "often dozes off" which from wat i know is a 29-31 IV in Hp so and EV spread someone plz.

Nenjamonky 117 said:
No, i mean it says something like; loves to eat, proud of it's power, sturdy body, stuff like that. That identifies another bonus they get, but it's only positive and for only one stat.

Not exactly. Those statements, like "proud of it's power" or "likes to eat", define which is the highest IV value of the pokemon. It is not a bonus, and no other stats are hindered by it...

Basically, it just tells you which is the highest IV value of the pokemon.

this is true, but you want to have the highest IV be the one you are focusing on. So you may as well have one with "Likes To Thrash About" on an offensive Pokemon with *cough* Aqua Tail *cough cough*

I'll post my Battle Tower team in a bit

EDIT: Here it is:
OPENER:
Spr_4d_376.png

Metagross @ Light Clay
Quirky, Clear Body
-Stealth Rock
-Reflect
-Zen Headbutt
-Hammer Arm

Use Stealth Rock and Reflect to set up. He usually is K.O.'d by then, but if he isn't Zen Headbutt gives him a S.T.A.B. move and Hammer Arm is just good for softening things up.

Spr_4d_009.png

Blastoise @ Life Orb
Naughty, Torrent
-Ice Beam
-Aqua Tail
-Bite
-Flash Cannon

Usually sent in last, but sometimes second. Just a beast that I use to hit hard and fast for the final kill. Bite has a REALLY high flinch rate AND does a decent amount of damage thanks to Life Orb.

Spr_4h_094.png

Gengar @ Spooky Plate
Hasty, Levitate
-Shadow Claw
-Poison Jab
-Light Screen
-Psychic

Really fast Gengar is really fast. The only Pokemon I haven't hit before is Crobat. Ghost is a good type to have, and he ties a lot of loose ends up.

I like the team, alot, especially the Gengar. I could never make a descent Gengar, "sob". I was thinking of starting another team of Bronzong, Garchomp, and Spiritomb. I've already got the Garchomp from my last team I posted, and the moves for Bronzong are already predicted. I'm having trouble qith the moves for Spiritomb, though. Could you guys help me?

Well, here's it's stats:

Spiritomb442.png

Lv 72 Docile Nature Likes to relax
Dark Pulse
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind

I kinda want it to be the guy who goes in first, since he's not weak to anything, and can take out most of the types it goes against.

Give him Stealth Rock, Reflect/LighT Screen, one or two S.T.A.B. moves and a Light Clay ;)

HHHmmmmm.... I see. Alright, I'll try it out. Be back when the Aliens attack!!

BUZZ LOOK AN ALIEN!!!
I"M A FIRIN" MA LAZA!!!!!

Hmmmm.... I'll try it. But if this guy just doesn't work out I'm switching him with a, I don't know...... wait I have a Shedinja that Knows some moves that counteract it's weaknesses. It might be a good backup plan.

Yeah cuz mine has the moves:
X-Scissor
Shadow Claw
Giga Drain
Dig

This trumps most of it's weaknesses, but doesn't the Focus Sash only work one time, like a berry?

Back