Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Hidden Ability PokéBank Starters Available Now!

CML for HA Piplup, Starly, and Turtwig.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Hidden Ability PokéBank Starters Available Now!

Would you be willing to breed Prankster Espurr? Timid. Also a Careful Scraggy? Intim. Both 5IV.

Shining Goodra said:
Would you be willing to breed Prankster Espurr? Timid. Also a Careful Scraggy? Intim. Both 5IV.

Sure, in exchange for a Bold Prankster Klefki and a Jolly Speed Boost Venipede.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Shining Goodra said:

Would you be willing to breed drain punch and fake out onto scraggy?

Shining Goodra said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Would you be willing to breed drain punch and fake out onto scraggy?

Yep.

Sweet, well I'll trade when ready :)

Weekly Update time!

I've been doing a lot of breeding recently, and there are some brand new Pokémon available! To start off with, there are a couple of Pineco available with the egg move Stealth Rock, and two perfect Vulpix with their Hidden Ability: Drought! There's also lone Pinsir, with the Egg Move Close Combat, and a swarm of Gligar, including one perfect specimen.

For those that favor a Trick Room set, there are some Solosis available with an IV of 0 in their Speed stat and with Quiet natures. There's also an Adamant Perfect Beldum waiting, as well as a Magnemite that is perfect for all intents and purposes... except it has the wrong ability (Sturdy instead of Magnet Pull).

There are also some Noibat, a Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and an IV of 0 in its Speed stat, and a couple of rare Staryu with Analytic. Also, there are several Growlith available, one of which is perfect. Some of them even have the egg move Close Combat! Speaking of egg moves, there are three Scraggy available with the egg moves Drain Punch and Fake Out.

And, for the first time, there is an absolutely perfect Pokémon available: Phantump/Trevenant. All six of it's IV's are 31, it has an Impish Nature, and the ability Harvest. If you want one of the ultimate stall Pokémon of this generation with everything about it being perfect, let me know as soon as possible!

To close up the update, there are some Infiltrator Litwicks available, as well as a mixed bag of cats Espurrs and a lone, Impish Inkay.

That's all for now, this is GH signing off!

For those that favor a Trick Room set, there are some Solosis available with an IV of 0 in their Speed stat and with Quiet natures. There's also an Adamant Perfect Beldum. Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and an IV of 0 in its Speed stat.

All of them are with 5 perfect IV's right?

Eron said:
For those that favor a Trick Room set, there are some Solosis available with an IV of 0 in their Speed stat and with Quiet natures. There's also an Adamant Perfect Beldum. Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and an IV of 0 in its Speed stat.

The Beldum has 5 Perfect IV's in the right slots and an Adamant nature, there is one Solosis which has 4 Perfect IV's in HP, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, and an IV of 0 in Speed and a Quiet nature. However, he has the ability Overcoat instead of the much more valuable Magic Guard. (this could be fixed with an Ability Capsule, though)

The Ferroseed has three perfect IV's in HP, Atk, and Def, and possibly (I'll need to pull it from bank to check) a 0 IV in Speed, along with a Brave nature. Sadly, he lacks a perfect IV in Sp Def. If you want, I could try breeding him to get a perfect IV spread (31/31/31/x/31/0).

Galaxy Hunter said:
Eron said:

The Beldum has 5 Perfect IV's in the right slots and an Adamant nature, there is one Solosis which has 4 Perfect IV's in HP, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, and an IV of 0 in Speed and a Quiet nature. However, he has the ability Overcoat instead of the much more valuable Magic Guard. (this could be fixed with an Ability Capsule, though)

The Ferroseed has three perfect IV's in HP, Atk, and Def, and possibly (I'll need to pull it from bank to check) a 0 IV in Speed, along with a Brave nature. Sadly, he lacks a perfect IV in Sp Def. If you want, I could try breeding him to get a perfect IV spread (31/31/31/x/31/0).
Ok, breed it with 0 in Speed. Take your time.
I am Interested in the Beldim and the Solosis.
Cml for them?

Hey bud, what could I get you for a 5IV Unnerve Aerodactyl with Tail Wind and Wide Guard as egg moves?

Im look for Shinie Pelipper. Look at the list of pokemon i have up for trade. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-rayquazapokemon20-s-trades

Shining Goodra said:
Hey bud, what could I get you for a 5IV Unnerve Aerodactyl with Tail Wind and Wide Guard as egg moves?

Sadly, I don't have an HA Aerodactyl, I can breed a male regular Aerodactyl with the egg moves if you'd like...

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
Im look for Shinie Pelipper. Look at the list of pokemon i have up for trade. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-rayquazapokemon20-s-trades

I'd be interested in your shiny Gengar for my shiny Pelipper.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Shining Goodra said:

Sadly, I don't have an HA Aerodactyl, I can breed a male regular Aerodactyl with the egg moves if you'd like...

Rayquazapokemon20 said:

Ok I`m online now.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Shining Goodra said:

Rayquazapokemon20 said:

:( I wouldn't be using the mega evo, if you ever come across HA let me know :)

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Five Random Pokémon Eggs!

Update: I'm starting an Egglocke challenge (a dedicated thread for this will be posted later). I'm seeking five different and utterly random Pokémon eggs to make up my team during the run. See the 1st Post for more details!

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Five Random Pokémon Eggs!

This Solosis: (m) 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet, Overcoat, Charm/Recover/Psyshock/Endeavour
This Beldum: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Clear Body, Take Down

Cml for them?

Eron said:
This Solosis: (m) 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet, Overcoat, Charm/Recover/Psyshock/Endeavour

Cml for them?

Sure, I can trade in an hour or two and one thing I forgot to mention: I don't want to know what's in the eggs I receive, I want it to be a surprise!

Galaxy Hunter said:
Eron said:

Cml for them?

Sure, I can trade in an hour or two and one thing I forgot to mention: I don't want to know what's in the eggs I receive, I want it to be a surprise!

I am able to trade.

You only want 2 eggs?

Eron said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

I am able to trade.

You only want 2 eggs?

Sure, two random eggs'll be fine.

Back