Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Three Random Pokémon Eggs!

I can give you a Random Egg

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Three Random Pokémon Eggs!

ShinyVincent said:
I can give you a Random Egg

Awesome, I'll be able to trade later tonight.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Two Random Pokémon Eggs!

Are you still looking for pokemon eggs? If you are, I'll offer you an egg.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Two Random Pokémon Eggs!

117jokes said:
Are you still looking for pokemon eggs? If you are, I'll offer you an egg.

I am, can you trade now? And what would you like for it?

I can't trade right now, I'm at school right now and I didn't bring my 2DS with me. I can trade later today, after 3pm (central time). In return, may i get an adamant beldum please, I'm not really looking for any specific IVs on the beldum.

117jokes said:
I can't trade right now, I'm at school right now and I didn't bring my 2DS with me. I can trade later today, after 3pm (central time). In return, may i get an adamant beldum please, I'm not really looking for any specific IVs on the beldum.

Alrighty, 3PM central is 4PM here... That'll work.

Cml for a Phantump. Also i can get you a random egg!

PhantomHaze said:

Awesome, when can you trade?

Galaxy Hunter said:
117jokes said:

Hey I'm online, can you trade now?

117jokes said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Yeah, give me a couple seconds.

Galaxy Hunter said:
117jokes said:

I'm sorry for the delay, my eyes weren't on my DS. Thanks for the beldum.

117jokes said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

I'm sorry for the delay, my eyes weren't on my DS. Thanks for the beldum.

No problem, to be completely honest, after I sent the Beldum I went back to doing what I was doing before; playing Farcry 3

Galaxy Hunter said:
PhantomHaze said:

Sorry i havent been on much to respond till now. Would late saturday or sunday work? Also, what do you want for the Phantump from my thread?

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Seeking One Last Random Pokémon Egg!

Check my thread for Cacturne and Dunsparce?

PhantomHaze said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Sorry i havent been on much to respond till now. Would late saturday or sunday work? Also, what do you want for the Phantump from my thread?

Hm, I don't have a regenerator Slowpoke yet, so I'll take that. 4-5IV's is fine. I presume you want the 6IV Phantump?

MrSquarepants said:
Check my thread for Cacturne and Dunsparce?

Hm, the non-Kalos shiny Beldum caught my eye, as did the non-Kalos shiny Snivy, do those work?

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Seeking One Last Random Pokémon Egg!

Me Me! Pick me for the last egg! Me!

Edit: A Honedge and Espurr will do fine :)

Galaxy Hunter said:
PhantomHaze said:

Hm, I don't have a regenerator Slowpoke yet, so I'll take that. 4-5IV's is fine. I presume you want the 6IV Phantump?

Yes!:D also what nature do you want bold or calm?

Edit: I was looking through at the Egg Announcement and saw that if you participate then we get to chose two of your instock pokemon for it, is that true?

Galaxy Hunter said:
Hm, the non-Kalos shiny Beldum caught my eye, as did the non-Kalos shiny Snivy, do those work?

Well I really do want that Dunsparce... are they nicknameable? That will seal the deal for me if I can nick name them.

PhantomHaze said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Edit: I was looking through at the Egg Announcement and saw that if you participate then we get to chose two of your instock pokemon for it, is that true?

Yep, that's true. There're a lot of people who want to give the last egg though, so it's going to be first come, first serve. ;) As for the Slowpoke, I'd like a calm nature if you don't mind.

MrSquarepants said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Well I really do want that Dunsparce... are they nicknameable? That will seal the deal for me if I can nick name them.

Well then, consider the deal sealed. I caught both of them in the Friend Safari, so I can nickname them whatever you want.

xDkoYx said:
Me Me! Pick me for the last egg! Me!

Edit: A Honedge and Espurr will do fine :)

Gladly, I'll be online for the next few hours. I'm pretty sure I've already traded with everyone here who wants to give an egg, so it'll be first come first serve as to who donates the final egg. However; if we're doing a legit trade, say Phantump for Slowpoke, I'll still go through with that. Also, since this will be a Nuzlocke Run, and while I am confident of my gaming capabilities I've taken casualties before, I'll probably be needing replacement eggs sometime during the run. If I need a new Pokémon and someone here who didn't get picked to donate an egg still wants to contribute still, then you can trade me an egg then!

Galaxy Hunter said:
PhantomHaze said:

Yep, that's true. There're a lot of people who want to give the last egg though, so it's going to be first come, first serve. ;) As for the Slowpoke, I'd like a calm nature if you don't mind.

Ok phantump for slowpoke! I'll be on shortly if you want to trade the egg and phantump!

Edit: For the egg i would take a HA Bagon and a Skarmory with egg moves

Back