• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

GiP's Trade thread: NEED RH POKEMON COMMUNICATION (B/W Only) PLEASE READ NOTICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | Small Update

I'm a little interested in:
1x Kingdra Prime
1-2 Feraligatr Prime

Please check my list and let me know if you find anything, thanks.

RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | Small Update

Unless you have these unlisted, theres nothing I really need. I do need the 6 Pokemon Communication but its not worth me trading any of those.

Regi-anything EX (Both Emerald and Hidden Legends)
Regice *
Regice Holon Phantoms (non holo)
Regirock Holon Phantoms (Holo Stamped)
Regirock LA RH

HUGE EDIT:
I was looking over your list again and saw these.

Bronzong SF x2
(already noted) Pokemon Communication.

I need those from you

RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | NEED POKEMON COMMUNICATIONS!!!

CML FOR YOUR

RAICHU LV X

RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | NEED POKEMON COMMUNICATIONS!!!

Do you have any of my wants unlisted? Because I didnt see much of anything worth it for you.

I did see these which wouldnt be an even trade for you.

Jungle Wigglytuff (Only if its the deck holo)
Dark Blastoise 1st ed

As I said it wouldnt be an even trade on your end if we traded for those particular cards, unless you have anything unlisted that is of my wants.

RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | NEED POKEMON COMMUNICATIONS!!! Please read message!

BUM-----P!

RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | NEED POKEMON COMMUNICATIONS!!! Please read message!

I have these, if you're interested...
1x Blastoise UL PR
1x Blastoise Crystal Guardians RH
1x Lugia Holo COL
2x Shiny Suicune TIN Promo
2x Lugia POP5 NH
1x Palkia MD RH
2x Rare Candy (1x SS, 1x HP) NH

I'm interested in your:
1x Water Energy COL RH

LMK if you're interested in any of the cards I have from your Wants. You can CML too, but it's not updated yet. Thanks!

I have a spare Call Energy if your interested (about 90%). Totally playable if thats what you want to use it for. I am interested in the RH Crystal Blastoise, (however I want to avoid 1 for 1 trades if possible).

I am interested in these from your list:

COL Shiny Palkia and Rayquaza (Palkia gets more Priority since I dont have enough to even make up for the $15 Rayquaza).

LMK if you want anything else and I`ll look around for it at League.

Bump!!!

Please CML for
Carnivine G Misprint (Says 80 HP instead of HP 80)

Lucario C (SV)

Pikachu RR reprint red cheeks

Trade Thread

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=94620

If your willing to trade in Canada (It says on your thread US only), and your willing to give up the base set Haunter (ONLY if its MINT and 1st ed), for all three of my cards. Then sure I'll trade with you, but there is nothing else on your list that I want.

the Haunter is mint but not 1st edition but I can trow in a Flareon Holo (jungle) 1st edition mankey and a 1st edition Primeape(Jungle) all are mint. And yes I will send to canada.

I have one that isnt 1st ed and I have all the rest of those, so I dont need them.

Thank you for posting though :)

Can you CML for your:
Raichu Lv.X
Thanks

Would you do:

My: Raichu X

Your: x2 SF Bronzong (Foil)
Machamp Prime.

Can do, please PM me your address and I will do the same. Are you ok with putting a tracking on the card?

UPDATE: I sent out the following trades:

Zangoosed
Hikikomori-San
D-TartagOne
Welcomhihihi
Shakespear
Third Eye
Afro G
Darkvoid 57

Outstanding:
Drifloon Kill (Waiting to receive his end)

My: Mew Prime
His Regice ex Hidden Legends

My 1 Pokemon Communication for your 1 Carnivine G Misprint

Trade Thread

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=94848

RE: US & Canada Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: Need Shiny COL Pokemon | NEED POKEMON COMMUNICATIONS!!!

I'll consider it, however 1 for 1's arent really my thing. Is there anything else you would like for maybe another Communication you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back