• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

GiP's Trade thread: NEED RH POKEMON COMMUNICATION (B/W Only) PLEASE READ NOTICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!!

im still waiting for mine to be aproved

Gimme a shout when it's approved, its hard to make a deal when I dont know your haves :p

I haven't been on mine for ages, most likely it's closed now, but I wanted to offer you a RH Expedition Blastoise and a R Dark Blastoise from Team Rocket

I'm not gonna lie. Thats very tempting. However, I need to update my thread saying WHICH Blastoise cards I want. I only need up to the Rocket sets. But I will consider this and LYK by Saturday, Sunday at the latest. In the meantime, try to find your trade thread, update it, and unlock it if need be. I would much rather get a look at all the cards you have.

I saw in your insta-deals you had a 1-1 RH Cinccino line.
Though I don't have 2-2-2 Kookodile line. I do have a few collector's to spear. can you cml for more if need be or lmk what we can do. Thanks.

*~Chibi-Leafy~*

I think we can agree to something. I just really need Krookodile. I will consider trading the line. But again the Insta-deal is prefered.

I can hold the deal for you if you REALLY want it until you get the cards I want.

LMK

Gengar_is_Pwnage said:
I think we can agree to something. I just really need Krookodile. I will consider trading the line. But again the Insta-deal is prefered.

I can hold the deal for you if you REALLY want it until you get the cards I want.

LMK

That would be rough. Because I wouldn't know when I would get the line, even at that the reverse line of Krookodiles. Hence why I proposed the collector's. I do have 1 Reverse Kookodile on me, but that's it.

Would you do:

My: Cinncino 1-1 RH

Your: 1-1-1 Krookodile RH (if you have the other two cards, they dont have to be RH)

If you want the non RH line I can trade them for one Collector.

Again dude, like I said, I dont imagine they will go away all that fast. So I can hold it (the deal) for you indeffinitly. It doesnt matter to me how long it takes :p

Gengar_is_Pwnage said:
Would you do:

My: Cinncino 1-1 RH

Your: 1-1-1 Krookodile RH (if you have the other two cards, they don't have to be RH)

If you want the non RH line I can trade them for one Collector.

Again dude, like I said, I don't imagine they will go away all that fast. So I can hold it (the deal) for you indeffinitly. It doesnt matter to me how long it takes :p

Lol. I do have a 1-1-1 with the Kookodile Reverse if you wanna do you 1-1 Cinccino RH Line. I have too many Regular Minccino's & Cinccino. xD Thats why I need the reverse of them both. x3 it's up to you if you wanna do that. :D

^ I'll LYK by Sunday if I wish to do the trade.

Insta deal:

My:
1x Full Art Zekrom

Your:
1x Full Art Reshiram
1x Regular Holo (Non promo?) Reshiram

Alright. Note I accept the deal, but I wont apply it until after I go to League this Saturday. I'll keep them for you until then. :)

Gengar_is_Pwnage said:
Alright. Note I accept the deal, but I wont apply it until after I go to League this Saturday. I'll keep them for you until then. :)

Kk. If you could PM me or post in my thread then, that would be great. I forget. :p

Do you have any BW unused Card codes? LMK if you do.

A crapton. How many do you need?

@Gengar_is_Pwnage

As many as I can get my dirty little paws on. lol

I think when I last counted I had 59. All I saw on your thread that I wanted was Slowking HGSS/COL. Think it could look like this?

My: 5 Code Cards.

Your: Slowking HGSS/COL

@Gengar_is_Pwnage

Deal! I'll PM you, and send first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back