• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

GiP's Trade thread: NEED RH POKEMON COMMUNICATION (B/W Only) PLEASE READ NOTICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar_is_Pwnage's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!! Want Snorlax Cards! (81/111) RR and (33/1

I REALLY need 1 Cincinno (Whatever the evolutions name is). PLEASE cml. :D

RE: GiP's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!! Want Snorlax Cards! (81/111) RR and (33/111) in RH ONL

Would you do...

My:
x3 Pokemon Communication or x1 Pokemon Collector

Your:
2-2 Cinccino Line

If not, please CML and LMK.

RE: GiP's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!! Want Snorlax Cards! (81/111) RR and (33/111) in RH ONL

@ Darkvoid57: Have you recived our last trade yet? Just curious. Also does it matter if Cinccino is RH or not LMK so I can then CYL

@ Cimurph: I'll CYL first. Then decide on that deal.

@ Both of you: Do you have my Snorlax wants unlisted?

My Dialga G, Dialga Time Aura

Your Cinccino/Kinklank

PM me if this is good or counter! :)

Gengar_is_Pwnage said:
@ Darkvoid57: Have you recived our last trade yet? Just curious. Also does it matter if Cinccino is RH or not LMK so I can then CYL

@ Cimurph: I'll CYL first. Then decide on that deal.

@ Both of you: Do you have my Snorlax wants unlisted?

I have x1 Snorlax (81/111) RR nonholo and could probably find some RH ones of on wednesday

@ Darksoul SP: I like the Snorlax X from your list. But I know its not worth just the Klinklang. I have 3 Cinccino (1RH the other are Non holo). If you think this is decent PM me, if not counter.

My: Cinccino + 2 Klingklang

Your: Snorlax X

@ Cimurph: How about this:

My: 2-2 Cinccino line

Your: 1 or 2 Snorlax RR (81/111) RH
1 Pokemon Collector. LMK or Counter

HI! Do you have a RH Pokemon Collector? (I think I traded you one on 6P.com) If you do have one, please CML. Thanks!

.... I'm not on 6P.com... I'm only on Pokebeach.....

Bump!

Hello again. I'm just posting to see the status of my offer. ^^ I also have another Krookodile RH to add to it.

my
x2 pokemon communication
your
x2 RH black belt

You are aware that they are badly scuffed? Right? As long as you are aware I will accept that offer.

@ ChibbyLeafy. I got my wants at league Sunday. I do feel bad mind you, someone traded me the Krooks for almost nothing :(.

PM me and we can talk about our deal there.

I have a Dark Blastoise , Palkia holding a Lustrous Orb.....CML Im after B/W Cards.....like Ability Emboar and Reshiram and Zoroark

Sorry dude, can't ship to the UK. Sorry.

Bump!

I can do two Pokemon Collectors for 2 Mandibuzz if you are still interested in that.

Are you interested in the RR Snorlax league promo foils at all?

@ Butterfly719: No, not really. Didn't even know they were a League Promo. If you have any Set RH LMK.

@NJPokeDad: Sure that sounds great! CML first to see if there is anything else you need.

Insta-deal #2:

your: 2-2 Cinncino (1 line RH. 1 line Non holo)

my: x2 RH Snorlax RR (81/111)

pm to confirm!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back