• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

GiP's Trade thread: NEED RH POKEMON COMMUNICATION (B/W Only) PLEASE READ NOTICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: GiP's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!! Want Regice HL (Non holo) Regigigas LA (theme deck hol

Bump!!

RE: GiP's Trade thread: B/W Cards 4 Trade!!!! Many Insta-deals!!! Want Regice HL (Non holo) Regigigas LA (theme deck hol

Cml For Xxx Points Please (Bulk Cards)
(Point system listed in thread)

Not sure I understand what you mean. You want bulk cards from me? Or am I checking for what I want in Bulk from you?

Please clarify. (Although I assume I am checking yours for what I want, I just want to know for sure).

Also, if you have my Current wants listed in the Thread name, please LMK

I have
Pokemon Collector xXx
Pokemon Communication xXx
x6 RH SSU
RH Drifblim UD

I want bulk from you

So I read on your thread that you value the following at this point value (Having never done this before I don't know alot about it).

RH Drifblim UD @ 200 points
Collectors @ 300 points each.

And various others at a very high point value. IF i tradee you on of those following cards, does the value stay the same? Or does it go down to the point value listed at the top?

If your interested in just trading for them (I dont have enough toploaders to send bulk, nor the cash), I am willing to offer this:

My: Jumpluff x2 (Holo @ $4 each), 1x Feraligatr Prime ($3) ($17 value).

Your: 2x Collector ($5 each. non RH), RH Drifblim UD x1 and 1x Roserade UL

LMK or Counter

You don't have to send bulk in toploaders.

i have 2 Tangela COL (Reverse Holo) im wondring if you have any rh magnemite/magnetin (tr) or tepig/ pignite.

@ Konter: Regardless I don't think I have enough rares/UC to make up for the value of your point system for the RH Driflbim UD. What did you think of my offer? Also please answer this question from my previous post.

"IF I trade you on of those following cards, does the value stay the same? Or does it go down to the point value listed at the top of your thread?"

LMK

@ Infernape 2010: Sorry dude, I don't have any of those

Bump!

Bump!!! Please!! Offer my collection wants/RH Rare Candies. Will offer big!

RE: GiP's Trade thread: Insta-deals!!! Want Regice HL (Non holo) Regigigas LA (theme deck holo) NEED REGIONALS POLIWRAT

I have Communication, Collector (Maybe), Regionals Poliwrath (Might trade) and possibly more of your wants. I'm interested in Magnezone Prime. Could you please check my list and let me know if you find anything else you need. Thank you. =)

RE: GiP's Trade thread: Insta-deals!!! Want Regice HL (Non holo) Regigigas LA (theme deck holo) NEED REGIONALS POLIWRAT

Do you have any Psychic Holon Energy? I need 7. Other than that, there was nothing else I saw. If you have more of my wants (primarily any Poliwag,Whirl or Wrath), it will raise the chances of your getting my Magnezone.

do you have any ex cards for trade?

Nope, kinda wish I did though.

Bump!!

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons for trade or sale?

I do have lots for both, but how would you want them shipped to you? Because I can't guarantee that I would have enough top loaders lol.

Yeah I don't need them in toploaders, you could just stack them in a box I guess, thats fine with me

Okay, what do you have to offer? Anything from my wants?

Psychic, Water, and Grass Holon energy are some of my wants unlisted :p

I have a regionals poliwrath for trade. What do you value it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back