Pokemon Girls vs. Boys

Are you a boy or girl

• Total voters

FancyDanceLudicolo

Trying to fix my own mistakes
In a poll i looked online (that pokemon globel trade web-site) anyway they said that more then 75% boys played POkemon and the rest girls. Well what if girls were the 75% and the boys were the 25% how do you think that would change the game ?_?

I don't think it would change the game unless Nintendo released like a Pokepets DS or something. I don't think it would change anything except maybe Pokemon clothing for girls and such. :)

Pokemon appeals to boys more, I think. I mean, all these fighting with monsters and stuff, why would girls like it?

We're talking about the kids aged ten and below, of course. I'm not sure how it would affect people older than that.

It still wouldn't change it... I mean, the popular deck might be eeveelutions, but again, relly not a big difference...

Did you know that most people who play pokemon are young adults. That's why there's a company who designs pokemon clothing. Now that suprised me! :p

Then again, most of the mods here, and some of the members are over 20. :)

Since they added the girl playable in the games, more and more girls play the games...

I'm not sure about the TCG, though...

i think there would't be a big difference because pokemon has a variatie of things like contast's or battles

though looking pokemon to cute looking pokemon
boy and girl

but saying that only girls are ment to be coordinators and boy's battlers would be wrong because i am a boy but i love contest more then battles

and ages arrent that different to

like i'm 15 and my sister of 8 likes playing pokemon to sometimes

look in your underware

ps:(this Is about the thread) to be honest the poll itself isn't hard but the discusion about boys or girls liking pokemon is because boys don't know what girls think and vice versa

(sorry if the top part is spam just wanted to put something like that in :D)

I'm a girl and pokemon is my life without it I would turn to dust...

and my cousin still plays pokemon and she's 19.

eh, I think that the only difference would be the Gamecube video games XD the main character would be a girl instead of a guy... well in Gale of Darkness the persons like half guy and half girl which is a BIT creepy XD

p.s. chalk another up for the guys XD

These results are skewed. Less girls are big Pokemon fans, and this really is a big Pokemon fan environment.

Having said that, boy. =/

Back