Wi-Fi Trades Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want? [CLOSED]

Which Nature do you want for the HG/SS Fall Mew? (Select TWO that the nature you want is in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Chiraami said:
With a trade I mean.

Then certainly, do you have any shinies/ events?

Yellowbird said:
Uhm, would you be interested in a Timid Latios (from the Enigma Stone event on HG UT) for a Crown Beast Raikou? And would you be able to clone my Latios for me? If not that's perfectly alright :D

That sounds good.

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Hmm. I've got the event Jirachi and a Shiny Luxray lv 32 nicknamed shiny (how I hate nicknamers sometimes)

Oh, also, can I get a Pikachu colored Pichu for my shiny Shelgon, and get the shelgon cloned?

Cool, just tell me when you are available for a trade. My friend code is: 4984 7156 7498

eminentfate said:
Could you clone my Shiny Shelgon for me?

I would be happy to

eminentfate said:
Oh, also, can I get a Pikachu colored Pichu for my shiny Shelgon, and get the shelgon cloned?
Yes, certainly.

Yellowbird said:
Cool, just tell me when you are available for a trade. My friend code is: 4984 7156 7498

Today is that last day I will be able to trade, as it is the last day of summer vacation, and then I will only be available on the weekend.

Chiraami said:
Hmm. I've got the event Jirachi and a Shiny Luxray lv 32 nicknamed shiny (how I hate nicknamers sometimes)

I have both, so no thanks.

Guy89 said:
I would be happy to

eminentfate said:
Yes, certainly.

When can we trade?

Later today.

Are you available for trade now?

edit well you're probably off for the night now, so nevermind. Saturday?

No, yes, Saturday would be great to trade!

Would you mind cloning some pokemon for me?

Sometime this weekend I would.

Great, Sunday would work best for me, actually. Could you do it then, I've got quite a few pokemon I need cloned.

Sunday afternoon PDT is a great time for me.

What is the PDT Timezone?

Pacific Daylight, like California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington.

What would you be willing to trade for the Pikachu Colored Pichu.

Sorry, I already have one, so no.

Sunday may be better for me.
It's harder too coordinate this since you're apparently in PDT xD
yay cross country.

Yes I am, and Sunday is great, I was at a chess tournament all day, so, no trading.

Gunna have to do it Sunday night. I think I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back