Wi-Fi Trades Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want? [CLOSED]

Which Nature do you want for the HG/SS Fall Mew? (Select TWO that the nature you want is in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!! Come See Them!

I am posting so this thread does not get locked for being revived.

Jay Samuel, I can clone anytime on Saturday, I have an open schedule then.

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Please check my thread for shiny mew and cresselia.

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!! Come See Them!

poketrading
want to trade :
Lv. 100 Mew - Adamant
Lv. 39 Staraptor -Adamant
Lv. 70 Beldum -Jolly
UT Movie 13 Entei -Adamant

i wanna that gamestop deoxys.pc me coz i dont know iif i gonna be on the entirelly day.

I wish quotes worked, oh well

@A&M Shiny Totdile, and Charmander?

@bakublade Nothing interests me

@sharingandac Could you link me your thread, I can't find it anymore :(

yep, I could probably trade Saturday morning.

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

hi can i have a celebi,a mew, a shiny mew, shiny palkia, a dialga, arcues, a darkrai, and regigigas if possible dont want to exceed my limit thanks oh and a feebas if you recieve this message we"ll trade on these dates: 10-2-10 10-3-10 10-8-10 10-9-10 by the way you should have wifi thanks;)

Hmm...

I'm London (GMT) time, not sure what you are. Is about 4 my time okay?

@ LL no thanks

@ A&M I'm PDT (GMT -7) That's a great time to trade.

london well let see i know sunday keep watching this site you have wifi right then then i tell you to go downstairs talk to the girl in middle and shell say to go into the wifi club where you can trade battle and alot more:):

oh never mind

oh if you can clone me a jirach too ill give you any thing you want master balls only pokeballs and normal items

legendary lover, you have PMs disabled.

i will like your vcg eevee and your shiny beldum i offer a TRU manaphy and NZ manaphy

I like that offer I can trade early tommorrow morning.

i don't have your friend code mine is 1119 2485 6400

Mine is on the firt post, use my Pearl FC

honestly i joined three days ago whats pm?

alright meet me in the wifi room with my pokemons

honestly i joined 3 days ago whats pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back