Wi-Fi Trades Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want? [CLOSED]

Which Nature do you want for the HG/SS Fall Mew? (Select TWO that the nature you want is in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!! Come See Them!

@LL Private Message, that is the thing you sent me asking if I owned this place.

@kamenblast Could we set up a time?

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!! Come See Them!

how about 1:30 EST i live in the U.S

I live on the west coast.

Can you do later, and could you PM me, that will alert me before you post.

well how about tomarrow at 7:00 pm in my time EST that is 4:00 pm for you

I'll get online now.

yo tomarrow at 7:00 pm it's 4:00 pm for you

I'm sorry, I can only trade on the weekends, but this Friday I'll be home early at noon PDT

i have to start a new page (page 30)

never mind

ok sunday at 3 pm for me and 7 pm for you

BUMPITY

legendary lover, you have been banned from trading here because I cannot understand you, and I don't know what we are trading.

i mean 3 pm for me and 12 pm for you

guy u deoxys,what u wanna exange from him?

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Do you have a adamant Groudon? I will trade legendaries, my shiny golbat, a ditto with a nature of your choice etc.

@kamen Can we do an hour later?

@sharing VGC 09 Milotic German?

@super pokemon No, Only a Modest Groudon

I'm interested in your UT Movie 13 Celebi and shiny articuno. Can you CML

guy sure.anithing more that interest you?

@P99 Shiny Geodude, Shiny Bedew

@sharing We currently have this trade out, we could perform it while we do the trade we just confirmed.

My, UT Movie Celebi
UT VGC Eevee
His, Bryant Park Absol
Bryant Park Blastoise

ok guy,but now i kinda busy.can we trade in like 1 hour?
ps:call me shar.

@shar Maybe I could trade in an hour, I'll let you know then.

ADDED SHINY ADAMANT SOULSILVER GROUDON AND WORLDS 2010 CROBAT

how much do you value the shiny's at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back