Wi-Fi Trades Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want? [CLOSED]

Which Nature do you want for the HG/SS Fall Mew? (Select TWO that the nature you want is in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE (The Thread with the Most replies, besides LV & xxashxx, of course!)

i didnt know sorry...

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE (The Thread with the Most replies, besides LV & xxashxx, of course!)

yea man it doesn't matter for me

@Everyone
I clone, there is a Groudon for everyone! (At the right price)

Speaking of which, what's the price? I can't clone so it can't be too enormous.

No it isn't, it is just a shiny or an event that I do not have.

Or one of mine UT, If I don't already have it UT.

EDIT: I have just received word that my Groudon is hacked from an experienced hack checker so if this changes ny of your minds sbout trading for it, I would totally understand.

I am going to be hack checking all of my pokemon from him, he is one of the top trades on another site.

can I please have the stats sent to me in a PM. I might still be interested in your hacked groudon

^I have the IVs I'll send them to you now.

I am going to be receiving 2 HG/SS Mews today, are there any natures people would want?

RE: Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want?

I'm in interested in Shiny Swampert, if it's legit. I can offer any Shiny in my sig. (except Shiny Sceptile, I don't want to trade him)

@ A&M
Shiny Giratina?
@ P99
Sent.
@ kamen
I might be able to get some time on my ds at about 3pm PDT on weekdays
@ Reshiram
I am sorry, I cannot view that image on my computer, could you upload it to tinypic or photobucket or something?

@ Reshiram
I am sorry, I cannot view that image on my computer, could you upload it to tinypic or photobucket or something?

http://oi56.tinypic.com/nmx34h.jpg
Hope this one works. xP

Yeah, that's ok. I also have clones of him when it was a Lv 15. Aron, so if you want you can get him instead.

@Reshiram Yes I would like that better

@kamenblast Sorry there is no way I would be able to get on my DS that late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back