Wi-Fi Trades Goldenrod GTS: What Nature Fall HG/SS Mew do you want? [CLOSED]

Which Nature do you want for the HG/SS Fall Mew? (Select TWO that the nature you want is in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Guy89 said:
Does Magikarp look hacked, like, stats messed up, OT, ID, Place Caught, level caught, look real?

It looks fine, but im sure its hacked it says apparently met at LV.40 in a Faraway Place!

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See Them!

Faraway Place can mean that it was caught in HG/SS, as long as the date is correct, it could be legit.

Oh ok, good then!
I now got 3 Shiny Magikarp's and a lot more!

That's great, you want to trade one for the Feebas?

Yeah ok, is it all right if we trade tonight (UK time), im off in a bit! So ill post when im ready! If thats all right!
thanx

Please do.

Would you clone for me?

bump.

And bump.

Lost ftw

wow, what would you like for the three movie 13 dogs?
*.*

shinys and events I do not have.

Lost ftw

And another bump

RE: Goldenrod GTS: CLONING SERVICE Open, Lots of Shinies and Events!!!!! Come See The

Im intrested in ur tru dragonite n shiny luxray ill trade u a shiny giratina ut n a goon scizor

I am only interested in the Shiny Giratina, is it Legit?

Can you clone a Crown Beast Entei for me?

No, I do not give things away.

Uhm, would you be interested in a Timid Latios (from the Enigma Stone event on HG UT) for a Crown Beast Raikou? And would you be able to clone my Latios for me? If not that's perfectly alright :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back