Good trades I made

RE: The "was this a good trade" thread

Really? Because I never would have thought that a couple of months ago. Obviously, since I made a three at the start of the year about him, I've always seen Yanmega's potential, but I thought that Magnezone was the top metagame card for value at the moment. I shouldn't have traded a Yanmega prime for an Umbreon Prime back in March, then. Now I want him back, since I could get so much out of him.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Really? Because I never would have thought that a couple of months ago. Obviously, since I made a three at the start of the year about him, I've always seen Yanmega's potential, but I thought that Magnezone was the top metagame card for value at the moment. I shouldn't have traded a Yanmega prime for an Umbreon Prime back in March, then. Now I want him back, since I could get so much out of him.

I have played Yanmega since the start of BR and know the potential of it to. Magnezone is steadily falling while Yanmega is sitting at $45. It may not seam great now, but in the long run it is a great deal.

Ah, ok. If only I still had 3 now. I was trading it for collection purposes, but I didn't realise his value. He was going for £15 at first. Oh, and there are Uxie Xs for under £1 now. I love rotations in some respects.

@vortex

Do you really have to nitpick on an obvious metaphor?

@konter

I struggle to see this metaphor, but sorry if it looks like I'm nitpicking.

konter_j8902 said:
I would trade a magnezone for a yanmega any day.

You nitpicking about the any day part lol. Anyway it's nothing.

I would trade a magnezone for a yanmega any day.

[/quote]

konter_j8902 said:
I would recommend this, as magneboar is going to flop after the release of catcher. Reshiphlosion is no doubt tier1, and will continue to be up there for a while. RH Collector is $15ish as well.
Okay cool, Thanks, konter! I was hoping to get a few opinions on the trade and what you just said pretty much explains how I feel on the matter. So yeah, thanks for helping me out. =)

Edit: Wait...I used this as my 2000th post? Meh, whatever. xD

I'm new to the game so forgive me if this was a horrible trade.

My:
Tornadus FA
Magnezone Prime
Beartic Rh

His:
2 Typhlosion Prime and a few other things.

Was this a bad trade?

I guess it would depend on what the few other things are. I don't think I would have done the trade though, because Typhlosion Prime comes in a tin, and Magnezone is still a very competitive card. According to ebay:

Tornadus FA: 13$
Magnezone Prime: 20$
RH Beartic: 7$ ( I could only find regular ones in complete listing, so I added a dollar)

Typhlosion Prime: 5-6$ each

So yeah, I'd have to say bad trade value wise, in less there are some other major card in the trade... Very glad to see you getting into the TCG though Plato.

I didn't have much use for a magnezone, so I figured id get rid of it during the pre-release. I needed the 2 typhlosions to finish my deck up and I pulled 2 FA tornadus' that day so I made a thoughtless trade. I wont make the same mistake again.

Oh! I'm so glad a thread like this exists! I've been worried about this one:

My:
Kingdra Prime
Espeon Prime
2x Slowking HS Holo
2x Junk Arm RH
1x PONT RH
1x Zoroark RH
1x Zoroark Promo
1x RDL Bottom
1x RDL Top
1x Horsea UL
1x Seadra UL
2x Slowpoke UD

Her:
1x Yanmega
1x Donphan
3x Collector (which she might bump down to 2 because I was missing a few cards from my original offer)

What do you guys think? So much math 0.o

Question, question~

I'd like to build a new deck with prime Pokemon (yeah, I don't have ANY.) and I'm sure that I can find a decent trade at my league.

Just wondering...

Could I get any primes for Thundurus/Tornadus full art?

and was this a good trade...?

Mine:
Pokemon Catcher x1

His:
Excadrill #56 from Emerging Powers

It was my fifth catcher, and I had no use for it, so I traded it... p:
Was it a good trade?

My- Tornadus FA

Their- RH Catcher
Regular Catcher

My- SR Pikachu (BW)

Their- Regular Catcher

My- 2 BW packs

Their- Beartic (good)
Regular Catcher

My- 2 BW Packs

Their- Regular Catcher

My- 3 BW packs

Their- Gothitelle (good)

?

WOW! you got some pretty sweet trades, but here is the card price breakdown:
Prices for catcher are $12 reg $22 reverse. (prices from Troll&Toad)

1) yes, tornadus FA worth $10, the two catchers are worth $34
2)yes, pikachu=$10 catcher=$12
3)yes, two BW packs=$8 in stores,$6 online. catcher=$12 beartic=$7
4)yes, two BW packs=$8 in stores,$6 online. catcher=$12
5)yes, gothitelle=$10 3 BW Packs worth $9 online $12 in stores

While that may be now, Catcher's price will obviously fall pretty soon. Sure everyone wants it but TnT is just being rediculous, the real value of catcher can't be any more than Collector's $6, I'd say. So while those trades were tipping the scale in your favor, not by as much as TnT would lead you to believe.

I know that. However, that isn't the realistic price. Its being hyped a lot now so all the sites are scamming people. After a couple of weeks I'd be surprised if its above 6 because that's the price of collector and collector will be at least as widely used as catcher.

don't know if this was good or not. :I

my:
3 Pokemon Catcher (none were RH)

his:
FA Reshiram
Rare Candy
3 Rescue Energy
2 Junk Arm

You are clearing underestimating the value of your Catchers.

x3 Catcher: 24$

FA Reshiram: 8$
Rare Candy: 4$
4 Rescue Energy: 3$
2 Junk Arm: 2$

Looks like you lost about 7 dollars.

Back