• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]SF, Lv. X's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

Added Platinum wants...will be updating with Platinum haves soon.

RE: [H]Palkia G Lv. X and more! [W]Platinum, Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

Sorry forgot that I posted in this thread since we usually deal in PM's lol. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm interested in these cards:

Palkia G Lv. X
Poke Drawer + reverse holo
And any PT cards you may have.

LMK.

Thanks

RE: [H]Palkia G Lv. X and more! [W]Platinum, Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

AnthonyG said:
Sorry forgot that I posted in this thread since we usually deal in PM's lol. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm interested in these cards:

Palkia G Lv. X
And any PT cards you may have.

LMK.

Thanks

Hey bro, check this out:

My Palkia G Lv. X
Toxicroak G reverse holo
Honchkrow G reverse holo

Your Drapion Lv X
Shiny Swablu

Let me know.

Instead of the Shiny Swablu, would I be able to add in 2 or so Holos from the list of older holos you need? LMK

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Instead of the Shiny Swablu, would I be able to add in 2 or so Holos from the list of older holos you need? LMK

Thanks

Sure, if it's on my wants list, I'm open. I need the Swablu though...what would you need in order to include it?

Would you do
My
Salamence ex PK
Mew ex LM
Kabutops (H) PK
Heracross [H] DF

For

Your

Palkia G Lv. X

CML for palkia GX

geo15721 said:
Would you do
My
Salamence ex PK
Mew ex LM
Kabutops (H) PK
Heracross [H] DF

For

Your

Palkia G Lv. X

Juliacoolo said:
CML for palkia GX

Geo, you are third in line for Palkia G X, if the other two fall through, I'll get back to you.

Juliacoolo, you are fourth in line.

Ok. I hope it will last.

umgriz said:
AnthonyG said:

Thanks

Sure, if it's on my wants list, I'm open. I need the Swablu though...what would you need in order to include it?

Would Unown G (UF; H) and Heracross delta (DF; H) be good for you?

As for the Swablu I think I am going to hold on to it right now until I see what other SR or Shineys I get when I get a chance to order my booster box(s).

AnthonyG said:
umgriz said:
AnthonyG said:

Thanks

Would Unown G (UF; H) and Heracross delta (DF; H) be good for you?

As for the Swablu I think I am going to hold on to it right now until I see what other SR or Shineys I get when I get a chance to order my booster box(s).

If you are gonna sub those, the deal would be more like this:

My Palkia G Lv. X
Toxicroak G reverse holo

Your Drapion Lv X
Unown G (UF)
Heracross (DF)

Feel free to counter.

Is there anything else you want for the Honckrow G (RH)? I can add something else but not much seeing as how it is only a common card. LMK

Thanks

ok just keep me updated please

AnthonyG said:
Is there anything else you want for the Honckrow G (RH)? I can add something else but not much seeing as how it is only a common card. LMK

Thanks

How about a POP6 Drifloon, or a POP7 Flaaffy or a POP8 Cherrim?

Any one of those would work.

I suppose POP 7 Flaffy would be alright with me if that is what you want.

PM me the final details to get this finalized.

Thanks

I am trading a drapion X do you have any deckboxes or sleeves? or a palkia g Lv X

my drapion lv.x your palkia g lv.x?

AnthonyG said:
I suppose POP 7 Flaffy would be alright with me if that is what you want.

PM me the final details to get this finalized.

Thanks

PM sent!

squirtlesquad said:
I am trading a drapion X do you have any deckboxes or sleeves? or a palkia g Lv X
Just traded for Drapion thanks anyway.

trevorispro said:
my drapion lv.x your palkia g lv.x?
Palkia G Lv. X has been traded.

RE: [H]Platinum, Lv. X's and more! [W]Dialga G Lv. X, Hitmonchan, Shiny Swablu and some old ex's...Help me finish my set

I might be able to get a Salamence ex DF. If you can buy, how much would you be willing to spend?

If not, I'm interested in:
Togekiss GE holo
Gardevoir SW holo
Gallade SW holo
Kirlia SW
Regigigas SF holo
(I GOT A BLASTOISE BASE SET!! :D)
Holo Energy Cards, especially Psychic! (From EX Emerald if possible, I like those the most and like them the most)

RE: [H]Platinum, Lv. X's and more! [W]Dialga G Lv. X, Hitmonchan, Shiny Swablu and some old ex's...Help me finish my set

My:
SH5 Swablu

Your:
Palkia G holo
Empoleon rare
Infernape rare
Torterra rare x2
Dialga G reverse holo
Rampardos reverse holo
Weavile G reverse holo
Gyarados G reverse holo
Torterra reverse holo