• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]SF, Lv. X's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

I PM'd you, it's cool with me! Make sure the cards are mint and everything, OK?

RE: [H]SF, Lv. X's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

CML for SW Weavile.

MasterDarkrai93 said:
CML for SW Weavile.

Didn't see anything, do you have any POP promos?

umgriz said:
d master342 said:
CML for 1st ed Giovanni's Gyarados holo, 1st ed Misty's Gyarados holo, 1st ed Dark Gyarados rare, and Prerelease Dark Gyarados. ;p

dmaster out.

Here's what you have that I need:

Groudon ex CG
1x Mewtwo* HP
Mew HP Box Promo
Meganium ex UF

Please make an offer based on those. Thanks!

Sorry, no deal.

dmaster out.

Update: haves and removed some wants that I received in trades.

CML for
Diamond & Pearl Stormfront
Gengar rare x3
Machamp reverse holo
Tangrowth reverse holo
Tangela reverse holo
Poke Drawer + reverse holo
Switch reverse holo x2
Legends Awakened
Energy Pickup reverse holo
Technical Machine TS-2 reverse holo
Root Fossil reverse holo
Secret Wonders
Duskull reverse holo

I will trade for all your RH commons/uncommons and non holo commons/uncommons. I will also trade for any theme decks you have. Only wants I have are
ex Power Keepers
102 Vaporeon*

ex Crystal Guardians
93 Groudon ex

ex Unseen Forces
101 Blissey ex
104 Ho-oh ex

chanman45 said:
CML for
Diamond & Pearl Stormfront
Gengar rare x3
Machamp reverse holo
Tangrowth reverse holo
Tangela reverse holo
Poke Drawer + reverse holo
Switch reverse holo x2
Legends Awakened
Energy Pickup reverse holo
Technical Machine TS-2 reverse holo
Root Fossil reverse holo
Secret Wonders
Duskull reverse holo

I will trade for all your RH commons/uncommons and non holo commons/uncommons. I will also trade for any theme decks you have. Only wants I have are
ex Power Keepers
102 Vaporeon*

ex Crystal Guardians
93 Groudon ex

ex Unseen Forces
101 Blissey ex
104 Ho-oh ex

Just got Groudon. So only need Vaporeon*, Blissey ex and Ho-oh ex.

As far as commons/uncommons (regular, not RH), which sets are you looking for?

I will take bulk commons from DP-on

chanman45 said:

Well, I recently traded all my DP-on (un)commons to a league leader in Canada. I have acquired a few more since then, but we're talking maybe 10 packs or so. You are welcome to them if you want them (for free), the RH ones I will trade, and value like 3 per rare or so. Basically just make an offer! Cheers!

umgriz said:
chanman45 said:

Well, I recently traded all my DP-on (un)commons to a league leader in Canada. I have acquired a few more since then, but we're talking maybe 10 packs or so. You are welcome to them if you want them (for free), the RH ones I will trade, and value like 3 per rare or so. Basically just make an offer! Cheers!
Just curious, is that league leader Garret Dent?

chanman45 said:
umgriz said:
chanman45 said:

Yup!

How about my Fraligatr DF for your Cressalia GE?

LMK.

stumpy271 said:
How about my Fraligatr DF for your Cressalia GE?

LMK.

No thanks. If you had a promo to add in then I would do it.

umgriz said:
chanman45 said:
umgriz said:
chanman45 said:

Yup!
Ok, cool. I know him. Well what do you want for the other cards I wanted?

chanman45 said:
umgriz said:
chanman45 said:
umgriz said:
chanman45 said:

Yup!
Ok, cool. I know him. Well what do you want for the other cards I wanted?

Well I need Vaporeon*, Blissey ex and Ho-oh ex. Would you take two theme decks for them? You can choose which ones. Or if you don't want the decks anymore, make an offer with the cards you want.

Add a Machamp SF reverse holo and you have a deal.

chanman45 said:
Add a Machamp SF reverse holo and you have a deal.

Deal! PM me to finalize.

Updated wants.

Hey, I still have all those cards that you PM'd be about a while ago and I never got an answer back from you saying if you wanted them or not. I still have them on hold for you if your still interested in them, LMK.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Hey, I still have all those cards that you PM'd be about a while ago and I never got an answer back from you saying if you wanted them or not. I still have them on hold for you if your still interested in them, LMK.

Thanks

My bad man, that was totally not cool on my part...I had forgotten about getting back to you. Anyway, here's what I need out of that list now:

Power Keepers
5 Blaziken

Dragon Frontiers
3 Heracross H
5 Milotic H

Legend Maker
14 Wailord
88 Mew ex
89 Walrein ex

Unseen Forces
D Unown

Holon Phantoms
1 Armaldo H

I can't buy, but if there's anything we can trade, I'd like to make a deal. LMK.

Back