• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]Dusknoir Lv. X and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and TSD...Help!

vrapceboy said:
umgriz said:
If you really need Champ X, then I suggest you take his offer. Get what you need man!
Yap. I just want to ask you, if you have machamp lv.x maybe. :D
No, sorry I don't have him.

geo15721 said:
all those promo's are all holo
Ok well then I only need Uxie Lv. X or Leafeon Lv. X...unless you can get an Expedition Charizard (#6) reverse holo

shaymin707 said:
CML for Scizor SF. Thanx

Didn't see anything....do you have any promos (POP, Nintendo or DP05/DP25)?

RE: [H]Lv. X's, ex's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X...Help me finish my sets!

Updated haves list.

RE: [H]Lv. X's, ex's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X...Help me finish my sets!

Updating haves. Added more promos and a couple on the DP and Up list.

How much will you trade for the Charizard

Juliacoolo said:
How much will you trade for the Charizard

For the Expedition Charizard (#6) reverse holo? I don't know, how about you make an offer based on some cards I have that you want.

Are you in need of it enough to offer 2 level X?

Juliacoolo said:
Are you in need of it enough to offer 2 level X?

No. I would consider 1 Lv. X for it, but the Charizard would have to be mint condition....and I mean MINT, no scratches, or blemishes of any kind.

RE: [H]Lv. X's, ex's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X...Help me finish my sets!!!

Added ex series wants. Updated haves.

RE: [H]SF, Lv. X's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

Do you buy? I have Umbreon ex UF, Meganium ex UF, and Feraligatr ex UF. These are VERY hard to get off me...

RE: [H]SF, Lv. X's and more! [W]Uxie Lv. X, Leafeon Lv. X and some old ex's...Help me finish my sets!

EspeonROX said:
Do you buy? I have Umbreon ex UF, Meganium ex UF, and Feraligatr ex UF. These are VERY hard to get off me...

I might buy....it would depend on how good of a deal it is.

OK. What is the maximum you'll spend PER CARD?

I would like that sealed Powerhouse Theme Deck, CML for it? I'm not interested in paying for it, or trading a LOT, but I'll trade a decent amount.

I have a lot of wants from holon phantoms. 2 armaldo, 1 of #3 Deoxys, 1 of #5 Deoxys, 3 of #6 deoxys, i have one of the latias, but it is RH,1 of the regice, 1 of the regirock, and 1 of the registeel, 1 rh of registeel, 1 mew of HP, and i have the Blastiose from Crystal Guardians. Also have a swampert ex from crystal guardians. Would you trade uxie x from japan for all of them?(Need one for Cities).

EspeonROX said:
OK. What is the maximum you'll spend PER CARD?

Not sure, cause I just started collecting the ex's. I have found a site where I can get them at about $5 per ex.....is that in your range?

ESP said:
I would like that sealed Powerhouse Theme Deck, CML for it? I'm not interested in paying for it, or trading a LOT, but I'll trade a decent amount.

I need some cards from the ex series (check my wants on page 1 of this thread), do you have any of those?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have a lot of wants from holon phantoms. 2 armaldo, 1 of #3 Deoxys, 1 of #5 Deoxys, 3 of #6 deoxys, I have one of the latias, but it is RH,1 of the regice, 1 of the regirock, and 1 of the registeel, 1 rh of registeel, 1 mew of HP, and I have the Blastiose from Crystal Guardians. Also have a swampert ex from crystal guardians. Would you trade uxie x from japan for all of them?(Need one for Cities).

Don't want any RH, also I am in the process of trading the Uxie in another deal. If it falls through then I would deal with you. If you can find something else you need from my haves, then we can deal right now.

I got these from your wants:
ex Power Keepers
2 Altaria H*
3 Armaldo H
4 Banette H*
5 Blaziken H*
7 Cradily H*
8 Delcatty H*
9 Gardevoir H*
10 Kabutops H*
11 Machamp H*
12 Raichu H*
102 Vaporeon*

ex Dragon Frontiers
2 Feraligatr H*
3 Heracross H*
5 Milotic H*
6 Nidoking H*
97 Rayquaza ex*
98 Salamence ex*

ex Legend Maker
10 Mew H*
83 Arcanine ex
88 Mew ex

ex Crystal Guardians
4 Charizard H*
98 Swampert ex*
100 Celebi*

ex Holon Phantoms
1 Armaldo H*
11 Latias H*
24 Mewtwo R*
27 Regice R*
28 Regirock R*
29 Registeel R*
101 Mightyena ex*
111 Mew H*

ex Unseen Forces
17 Typhlosion H*
101 Blissey ex*
102 Espeon ex*

I'm interested in these from you haves:
Uxie Lv. X (JPN, 1st ed.)
Porygon-Z Lv. X x1

Diamond & Pearl Stormfront
Magnezone (#5) holo
Torterra holo
Abomasnow rare
Cherrim rare
Gengar rare x2
Machamp rare
Scizor rare
Magnazone (#6) reverse holo
Raichu reverse holo x2
Sceptile reverse holo
Torterra reverse holo
Abomasnow reverse holo
Gengar reverse holo
Machamp reverse holo
Mamoswine reverse holo
Poke Drawer + reverse holo

Do you have any Pokedrawer+, Roseanne, Bebe's or Cynthia's for trade?
Coins - Do you have pictures?

Diamond & Pearl Legends Awakened
Heatran rare
Regigigas rare
Energy Pickup reverse holo
Technical Machine TS-2 reverse holo

By the way, don't mind the *'s behind the cards it was just my way of sorting what I have and do not have.

LMK if we could figure something out.

From your wants:

ex Holon Phantoms
3 Deoxys H
5 Deoxys H (I'm not sure exactly what Deoxys I have, I'll check after school.)
6 Deoxys H
11 Latias H
24 Mewtwo R
27 Regice R
28 Regirock R
29 Registeel R

Expedition
Charizard (#6) RH (My #1 want, Please help me finish my Expedition RH set!)

(My friend has the Charizard, if you want it still, I can pick it up on sunday.)

Suser said:
I got these from your wants:
ex Power Keepers
2 Altaria H*
3 Armaldo H
4 Banette H*
5 Blaziken H*
7 Cradily H*
8 Delcatty H*
9 Gardevoir H*
10 Kabutops H*
11 Machamp H*
12 Raichu H*
102 Vaporeon*

ex Dragon Frontiers
2 Feraligatr H*
3 Heracross H*
5 Milotic H*
6 Nidoking H*
97 Rayquaza ex*
98 Salamence ex*

ex Legend Maker
10 Mew H*
83 Arcanine ex
88 Mew ex

ex Crystal Guardians
4 Charizard H*
98 Swampert ex*
100 Celebi*

ex Holon Phantoms
1 Armaldo H*
11 Latias H*
24 Mewtwo R*
27 Regice R*
28 Regirock R*
29 Registeel R*
101 Mightyena ex*
111 Mew H*

ex Unseen Forces
17 Typhlosion H*
101 Blissey ex*
102 Espeon ex*

I'm interested in these from you haves:
Uxie Lv. X (JPN, 1st ed.)
Porygon-Z Lv. X x1

Diamond & Pearl Stormfront
Magnezone (#5) holo
Torterra holo
Abomasnow rare
Cherrim rare
Gengar rare x2
Machamp rare
Scizor rare
Magnazone (#6) reverse holo
Raichu reverse holo x2
Sceptile reverse holo
Torterra reverse holo
Abomasnow reverse holo
Gengar reverse holo
Machamp reverse holo
Mamoswine reverse holo
Poke Drawer + reverse holo

Do you have any Pokedrawer+, Roseanne, Bebe's or Cynthia's for trade?
Coins - Do you have pictures?

Diamond & Pearl Legends Awakened
Heatran rare
Regigigas rare
Energy Pickup reverse holo
Technical Machine TS-2 reverse holo

By the way, don't mind the *'s behind the cards it was just my way of sorting what I have and do not have.

LMK if we could figure something out.

The Uxie is being used in another deal right now, if that deal falls through then I will let you know. I don't have any of the trainers you seek as I just traded all my DP commons and uncommons (except for the ones in my list). Other than that, let's deal. make me an offer.
ESP said:
From your wants:

ex Holon Phantoms
3 Deoxys H
5 Deoxys H (I'm not sure exactly what Deoxys I have, I'll check after school.)
6 Deoxys H
11 Latias H
24 Mewtwo R
27 Regice R
28 Regirock R
29 Registeel R

Expedition
Charizard (#6) RH (My #1 want, Please help me finish my Expedition RH set!)

(My friend has the Charizard, if you want it still, I can pick it up on sunday.)

Oh yes, the Charizard! So make me an offer based on any of the cards you listed, be sure to include Char!

How much will you pay for:

Uxie X
Leafeon X
Charizard*
Pikachu*
Wailord ex

LMK!

Wiseman. said:
How much will you pay for:

Uxie X
Leafeon X
Charizard*
Pikachu*
Wailord ex

LMK!

$80 for the lot. Probably lower than you want, but I only buy if it is a great deal.

I can do:

$28 Uxie X
$25 Leafeon X
$55 Wailord ex (I bought for $55)
* cards....too expensive.

LMK!

Back