• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] CPU search x 2, Keldeos and Landorus, other EXs, Shinings, codes, holo TSS, Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Entei EX FA, Darkrai EX , Catcher, Japanese sets,Legends,Full Arts,Trainers,Lv X, ex

INFERNAPE112892 said:
yes they both are mint

and yes its from legend maker

Sounds good, I'll pm you :)

RE: H: Entei EX FA, Darkrai EX , Catcher, Japanese sets,Legends,Full Arts,Trainers,Lv X, ex

my articuno ex 15.00

for

your
>Entei EX FA

my articuno ex 15.00

for

your
>Entei EX FA 12.00

Snivy7809 said:
my articuno ex 15.00

for

your
>Entei EX FA

my articuno ex 15.00

for

your
>Entei EX FA 12.00

On seconds thoughts, yeah I could probably do that. I'll PM you now :)

RE: {H} Skyridge! Insta-deals,Exs, Catchers, Trainers, Meta game cards{W} Skyridge,Shinys

Updated with heaps more Skyridge!

RE: {H} Skyridge! Insta-deals,Exs, Catchers, Trainers, Meta game cards{W} Skyridge,Shinys

Let me know about our next deal! :) I'm interested in bulk! :)

Hey again. :)

I'm interested in:
Pokémon Catcher
Mew Prime
Alakazam H1
Crobat H5
Politoed H23

Could you check my list for them? Thanks! :)

Hydro Cannon said:
Let me know about our next deal! :) I'm interested in bulk! :)

No worries man, Were you still interested in the emerging powers reverses?
And do you still have that Entei star? Cheers :D

SoulWind said:
Hey again. :)

I'm interested in:
Pokémon Catcher
Mew Prime
Alakazam H1
Crobat H5
Politoed H23

Could you check my list for them? Thanks! :)

Haha hey :)
From your list I liked:
Aquapolis Suicune
Shining Gyarados

How long will it be til you update your Neo Discovery/Genesis? Still keen on some of those cards :D

Depends on which. Only missing like, 4-5 cards. And yes, I have entei*! :)

salmoncannon said:
No worries man, Were you still interested in the emerging powers reverses?
And do you still have that Entei star? Cheers :D

Haha hey :)
From your list I liked:
Aquapolis Suicune
Shining Gyarados

How long will it be til you update your Neo Discovery/Genesis? Still keen on some of those cards :D

Been super busy but I'll try and do it asap. What cards do you need though? I can check to see if I have them. :)

Hydro Cannon said:
Depends on which. Only missing like, 4-5 cards. And yes, I have entei*! :)
Alright, i'll get looking for the ones on your list haha. So what else was it you were interested in again?

SoulWind said:
Been super busy but I'll try and do it asap. What cards do you need though? I can check to see if I have them. :)

Yeah man all good. The main ones were Umbreon and Kabutops holo :D

Unfortunately I don't have either of those up for trade. :p

The ones I do have are:

Neo Genesis:
Ampharos 1/111
Pichu 12/111

Neo Discovery:
Forretress 2/75
Hitmontop 3/75
Houndour 5/75
Smeargle 11/75
Unown A 14/75

Had more but I've been doing a ton of selling and trading with older cards lately. See anything that might interest you? If so, wanna make an offer?

Thanks!

Bulk always works, if you've got some. I need RH EP:
Drilbur #55
Gothitelle (both)
Unfezant
Cheren

SoulWind said:
Unfortunately I don't have either of those up for trade. :p

The ones I do have are:

Neo Genesis:
Ampharos 1/111
Pichu 12/111

Neo Discovery:
Forretress 2/75
Hitmontop 3/75
Houndour 5/75
Smeargle 11/75
Unown A 14/75

Had more but I've been doing a ton of selling and trading with older cards lately. See anything that might interest you? If so, wanna make an offer?

Thanks!

Okay, how about my;
Alakazam - $7
Crobat - $7
Politoed - $14
Cathcer - $12

For your
Suicune - $12
Shining Gyarados - $22
Houndour holo - $6

Feel free to counter offer :D

Hydro Cannon said:
Bulk always works, if you've got some. I need RH EP:
Drilbur #55
Gothitelle (both)
Unfezant
Cheren
Ah, the only one I have of those is Gothitelle haha.
How much bulk would you want for Entei?

As much as you can offer. The older, the better deal I'll make you! :) and I'll take Gothitelle! Which one? Is it the ability one!

Hydro Cannon said:
As much as you can offer. The older, the better deal I'll make you! :) and I'll take Gothitelle! Which one? Is it the ability one!

It's the bad one i'm afraid ):
But that's good, I just opened 2 boxes of Skyridge, so I do have some older bulk to offer heh.
I'm not actually home at the moment, but when I am I can let you know roughly how much I have to trade :D

My:
1x Gardevoir ex DS

Your:
1x Kyurem EX ND
1x Kyurem EX Promo

I want the skyridge holo moltres but Gardevoir itself isn't enough. So can you cml for moltres as well.

Sweet, sounds good! :)

Could I add something for Mew Prime and/or some Skyridge C/UC? :D

Totoro said:
My:
1x Gardevoir ex DS

Your:
1x Kyurem EX ND
1x Kyurem EX Promo

I want the skyridge holo moltres but Gardevoir itself isn't enough. So can you cml for moltres as well.

Sorry man, mainly looking for older stuff at the moment.

Hydro Cannon said:
Sweet, sounds good! :)

Sorry about the late reply, had some pretty intense storms over here, my internet has been out for days haha.
From what I have gathered so far I have about 250 ish WOTC bulk and about 800-1000 more from sets ranging from ex RS to DE :D

SoulWind said:
Could I add something for Mew Prime and/or some Skyridge C/UC? :D

I liked Moltres ex :D how many C/UC would you want for it?

I literally *just* traded that haha. :p

Would you do:

My:
Suicune - $12
Shining Magikarp - $10 (Would like to trade with Gyarados)
Shining Gyarados - $22
Houndour holo - $6
Something small

Your:
Alakazam - $7
Crobat - $7
Politoed - $14
Catcher - $12
Mew Prime - $6
Absol Lv. X - $6

LMK! :D

Status