• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] CPU search x 2, Keldeos and Landorus, other EXs, Shinings, codes, holo TSS, Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} Skyridge! Insta-deals,Exs, Catchers, Trainers, Meta game cards{W} Skyridge,Shinys

SoulWind said:
I literally *just* traded that haha. :p

Would you do:

My:
Suicune - $12
Shining Magikarp - $10 (Would like to trade with Gyarados)
Shining Gyarados - $22
Houndour holo - $6
Something small

Your:
Alakazam - $7
Crobat - $7
Politoed - $14
Catcher - $12
Mew Prime - $6
Absol Lv. X - $6

LMK! :D

Haha daymm, all good :)
The Mew is still pending in another trade at the moment, what if you take out the something small from your end, and I can give some Skyridge C/UC?

RE: {H} Skyridge! Insta-deals,Exs, Catchers, Trainers, Meta game cards{W} Skyridge,Shinys

OH! I didn't realize the Mew Prime was pending. :p

We can just take out the Shining Magikarp and Absol Lv. X so it's the same as your original offer. PM me to finalize? :)

SoulWind said:
OH! I didn't realize the Mew Prime was pending. :p

We can just take out the Shining Magikarp and Absol Lv. X so it's the same as your original offer. PM me to finalize? :)

Deal, I'll PM you now :)

hey i hope we can trade

BINX wants
collector x 2
dragon selection japanese- like all of your extras , lol i only have 5
skyridge- holo 1 alakazam
de- empoleon
de- elektross x 2

BINX HAS
base 2- holo blastoise nonmint
fossil- holo moltres
team rocket- both of the theme decks
tmta- sceptile EX nonmint
please check my thread

Binx345 said:
hey i hope we can trade

BINX wants
collector x 2
dragon selection japanese- like all of your extras , lol i only have 5
skyridge- holo 1 alakazam
de- empoleon
de- elektross x 2

BINX HAS
base 2- holo blastoise nonmint
fossil- holo moltres
team rocket- both of the theme decks
tmta- sceptile EX nonmint
please check my thread
Sorry mate, nothing I needed at the moment

Hey man, so maybe a final offer with bulk and such? All that sounds good, honestly! :D

Hydro Cannon said:
Hey man, so maybe a final offer with bulk and such? All that sounds good, honestly! :D

Yeah man I'm cool with that. Only thing that occurred to me was postage costs. I'll check it out at the post office tomorrow and get back to you :)

Oh, right, I did forget about that! I am willing to help! The bigger you offer, the more I can help with! :D

Hydro Cannon said:
Oh, right, I did forget about that! I am willing to help! The bigger you offer, the more I can help with! :D
How do you mean :S
Haha sorry I'm unaware, just never traded bulk before.

Like, I'll help cover bulk prices, depending on how much you can do! :D Let me know! :D

I am Intresting your
>Groudon EX DEX

CML

Hydro Cannon said:
Like, I'll help cover bulk prices, depending on how much you can do! :D Let me know! :D
Ohh okay gotcha, I'll get back to you on the estimated shipping costs :)

zapd said:
I am Intresting your
>Groudon EX DEX

CML

Nothing I needed too urgently at the moment mate

Ok, sounds amazing actually! When you get a chance, let me know how much bulk your thinkin! :D

RE: {H} Tornadus EX FA, lots more! {W} Older stuff! Umbreons, Ho-ohs, Rayquazas, Kabutops

I'll be able to get to the post office tomorrow, I'll PM you when I know :)

RE: {H} Tornadus EX FA, lots more! {W} Older stuff! Umbreons, Ho-ohs, Rayquazas, Kabutops

do you have any interest in any level x's or primes? LMK.

Sounds good! Looking forward to our second deal! :) thanks man!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
do you have any interest in any level x's or primes? LMK.

Yeah maybe, what ones do you have?

Hydro Cannon said:
Sounds good! Looking forward to our second deal! :) thanks man!
No worries man, thanks for being patient :p

RE: {H} Tornadus EX FA, lots more! {W} Will's Espeon and much, much more :D

CML for Kyurem EX FA and Tornadus EX FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back